Push to sync button (Heading knob) not clickable after SU5

checking in on this thread. reading back it looks like the click spot issue was getting updated to work but it's been over a year and a half since this thread. it might have been updated, so just wanting to check before opening a new thread. 

cheers

• Upvote 1

I’m not very impressed with how Aerosoft have been taking care of this plane after release. The updates has been absent, which is very concerning. They also “sold” the Twotter project which is for me concerning as we no longer knows how that plane will be taken care of either.

As a result of this I am very reluctant to buy the new A330 since we know how Aerosoft takes care of their customers soon after release.

So Aerosoft; what is the future of the CRJ,  and the Twotter for that sake? 
Is it worth buying more of your planes?

Thomas

On 5/6/2023 at 8:17 PM, dresoccer4 said:

checking in on this thread. reading back it looks like the click spot issue was getting updated to work but it's been over a year and a half since this thread. it might have been updated, so just wanting to check before opening a new thread. 

cheers

Nope.

I asked if it's something we can expect in the upcoming update but have heard nothing.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 4:49 PM, Joe Markowski said:

Nope.

I asked if it's something we can expect in the upcoming update but have heard nothing.

that's very unfortunate 

Don't worry, once the dev is done with working on the ATR A330 they will get back to the CRJ. Don't worry,  they have different teams working on the A330 and CRJ. Don't worry, once the A330-neo is out work will go back to fixing the A330. Rinse and repeat.

/s

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Brand0n said:

Don't worry, once the dev is done with working on the ATR A330 they will get back to the CRJ. Don't worry,  they have different teams working on the A330 and CRJ. Don't worry, once the A330-neo is out work will go back to fixing the A330. Rinse and repeat.

/s

This is the reason I’m reluctant to buying more Aerosoft planes. The way they discarded both the CRJ and Twotter is disturbing.

• Upvote 1

@Hans Hartmann Hi Hans! I could not locate any further information regarding Updates to the CRJ.  This is aircraft is still a favorite of mine and others. Also, although I have purchased the ATR and not flown it yet, thank you and your team for the great turboprop!