Update 2.5.0.3 missing something?

Hey,

first of all, thanks for the update :)

Please correct my if I am wrong but the ASCRJ Pro 5.dll should be version 2.5.0.3 or not?

I did the update and still have version 2.5.0.1.

Is this correct too? "Herunterladen und entpacken Version_2503\P3D4Main.zip..." I have it installed in v5 and no v4 installed on my system.

Please login to display this image.

BR
Bernd

• Developer

Sorry, I forgot to edit the numbers in the version resource file. I've done that now and re-uploaded the gauge DLLs with the right numbers. That's version 2.5.0.4 now.

• Developer

No, you're actually right. I copied the file for P3D4 but forgot the one for P3D5...

Please use this for now:ASCRJ Pro 5.7z. I'll make a new and complete update tomorrow.

It goes into the <CRJ Main Folder>\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ Pro Base\panel

Ich bin ein bißchen neben der Spur wegen dem ganzen Ärger um die MSFS Version....

vor 18 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

No, you're actually right. I copied the file for P3D4 but forgot the one for P3D5...

Please use this for now:ASCRJ Pro 5.7z. I'll make a new and complete update tomorrow.

It goes into the <CRJ Main Folder>\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ Pro Base\panel

Ich bin ein bißchen neben der Spur wegen dem ganzen Ärger um die MSFS Version....

Kein Problem :) Alles gut!

Archived