Can you confirm that there is a currently an issue with capturing the GS with 1.0.5. Have tried 3 approaches now and all 3 failed to capture the GS. LOC was fine.

58 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If things take longer then expected we will do so. It is pretty confusing that things worked a few days back and not now.

That is weird.  I know you and the team are working on it. 🙂

vor 13 Stunden , Artox67 sagte:

Same here, the GS won't capture.

Same for me too. ILS glidepath does not capture anymore.
Thanks for working on it; in the meantime I do some fully manual approaches, no problem.

Peter

I realise your working on an update for the CRJ after MSFS update 5. But I just wanted to confirm my finding that the FMC is not able to follow the route after the update 5. Also my HUD is non functional.

Best of luck fixing the issues created by the 5 update. The CRJ is my favourite goto aircraft.

Regards.

vor 19 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

If things take longer then expected we will do so. It is pretty confusing that things worked a few days back and not now.

In the PMDG forum the Admin talked about the pre-version they received from Asobo was much different as the version was going public.

They had a FPS gain from up to 100% in the DC6 with the version they received from Asobo and with the public version they are back to the place before the update.

Just FYI

Archived