Knob buttons doesn't work

Nixxx

You have to right click then left click, they changed the cockpit interactions with SU5, also yea the hud isnt retracting and has its outer edge flickering in and out, patiently waiting the fix

I have 2 questions about this, I would be glad if you answer. @Mathijs Kok

*Will we wait tomorrow for the update ?
*Are we going to need to do what we did in developer mode after the update?
(I'm talking about deleting files starting with m)

• Aerosoft
18 minutes ago, Melvin Baylis said:

You have to right click then left click, they changed the cockpit interactions with SU5, also yea the hud isnt retracting and has its outer edge flickering in and out, patiently waiting the fix

Or switch to legacy mode. 

On 28.7.2021 at 15:34, Melvin Baylis sagte:

well almost, hud still stuck but it stopped flickering

Regarding HUD, start flight with default Cessna, go back to main menu, close MSFS. Start MSFS, load CRJ and your done, that did the trick for me.

For me eveyrthing works no, flying with static weather.

Unfortunately, nothing works for me, neither switching to legacy mode nor clicking the mouse buttons to change the interaction of the cockpit with the SU5. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, Adam Mar said:

Unfortunately, nothing works for me, neither switching to legacy mode nor clicking the mouse buttons to change the interaction of the cockpit with the SU5. 

One of our testers found an issue with mouse profile. The issue got fixed by him deleting his old profile and creating a new one where he mapped everyone. Could you try this?

My workaround has been to first right-click on top of the desired nob which toggles the cursor and enables you to then left-click on the center push button on the different knobs (speed, baro, hdg, etc)

I've tried completely removing my mouse profile bindings, tried with no bindings.  Tried binding rt mouse button to secondary action, nothing works.  I cannot get the center button on knobs to actuate. I have read the FAQ pdf file and it is no help, even after trying the new control system the RT click on button then left click doesn't work.  

I have the control options set at Legacy, tried the new setting too, that also doesn't work.  No luck at all getting the press to work on these buttons.  Also the "click spot" or whatever you call it around the speed brake handle is too large.  It blocks the CLR key for me.  I either have to move the speed brake handle out of the way or try to move my camera to some strange position to be able to click the CLR button on the left CDU. 

Archived