how can I use two thrust levers with Aerosoft A330?

rschmidli

Good day
in this forum I have found the following contribution...

unfortunately this does not help me because i do not understand which box in P3D I need to check
can someone please help me?

many regards 

Reto

In addition, be sure you select throttle axis count in Aerosoft configuration as required.

Please login to display this image.

vor 11 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Engine 1 Throttle for one lever, and Engine 2 Throttle for the other.  Both are in the P3D settings.

Best wishes!

Hello

I have set exactly this in p3d but the controllers move very short and then nothing more works

3 hours ago, rschmidli said:

Hello

I have set exactly this in p3d but the controllers move very short and then nothing more works

How do the contollers work with other two engine aircraft?

vor 56 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

How do the contollers work with other two engine aircraft?

the thrust levers work perfectly for example with the cs757

Then there isn't any reason they shouldn't be working with the Airbus.  Are you aware of the differences between a Boeing and Airbus Throttle?  The Airbus uses a FADEC and associated detents while a Boeing 757 is more of a traditional throttle.  You can read about this in the documentation.

So, my take is that this is not a techincal issue, you just need to understand the Airbus.

I hope this is helpful to you!

Best wishes!

vor 25 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Then there isn't any reason they shouldn't be working with the Airbus.  Are you aware of the differences between a Boeing and Airbus Throttle?  The Airbus uses a FADEC and associated detents while a Boeing 757 is more of a traditional throttle.  You can read about this in the documentation.

So, my take is that this is not a techincal issue, you just need to understand the Airbus.

I hope this is helpful to you!

Best wishes!

aaaaahhhh what....

i fly with the fslabs airbus and understand the airbus very well....
with the fslabs it also works great

6 hours ago, rschmidli said:

aaaaahhhh what....

i fly with the fslabs airbus and understand the airbus very well....
with the fslabs it also works great

Aaaaaaahhhhh what back at you.  Please bear in mind that I don't know much about you or your experience - all I have to go on is what you share with me.

Bottom line is if the Captain Sim product works there is no reason the Airbus Professional shouldn't work.  My advice would be to uninstall and reinstall the latest version, insuring computer security is disabled during the installation process and the installer is run as Admin.  After installing the latest version, please start P3D, load the aircraft and then close P3D. Then reboot and run the ASUpdater or Aerosoft One Client (I don't know if the Airbus Professional uses the Aerosoft One Client for updating yet).

Let me know how you make out!

Archived