Lvars for the MCDU buttons + Pop-out Instrument (PFD/MFD/MCDU) windows

Hi everybody!

I was wondering - does anybody have the LVARs for the MCDU buttons? I have built a custom MCDU for CJ4 (using a HDMI 3.5 inch screen) and I was wondering whether I will be able to repurpose it for the CRJ.

Additionally, can the PFD/MFD and MCDU displays be "popped" out using the right Alt+click, like in the stock planes?

To be honest I do not feel like spending 50 EUR just to find out it cannot be done 🙂 

Thanks!
Wojtek

2 hours ago, swidzi said:

Hi everybody!

I was wondering - does anybody have the LVARs for the MCDU buttons? I have built a custom MCDU for CJ4 (using a HDMI 3.5 inch screen) and I was wondering whether I will be able to repurpose it for the CRJ.

Additionally, can the PFD/MFD and MCDU displays be "popped" out using the right Alt+click, like in the stock planes?

To be honest I do not feel like spending 50 EUR just to find out it cannot be done 🙂 

Thanks!
Wojtek

Yes the CDU Keys are all in the LVARs...  I use Spad Next to assign my devices to control the CRJ

18 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

Yes the CDU Keys are all in the LVARs...  I use Spad Next to assign my devices to control the CRJ

Thank you!
I looked at LVAR list published and could not find it 😞 Do you have a list by chance?
Thanks!

18 hours ago, Aplato said:

I can't answer about the LVARS, but you can pop out the displays.

Many thanks!

• Aerosoft

Hi Swidzi,

You can undock some instruments by holding the "Alt-GR" key down and clicking on the instrument on wich the mouse pointer turns to a "+"
All the instrument will be undocked into the same new window at first. 

You will then need to "separate" them apart from within that new window.

Just let me know if this is unclear and I will make a short demonstration video.

Thank you.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:38 AM, swidzi said:

Thank you!
I looked at LVAR list published and could not find it 😞 Do you have a list by chance?
Thanks!

Many thanks!

Sorry --- wrong plane ...the CJ4 has them published...  I can not find any for the CRJ...  Maybe need to ask for a request for those...

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

Sorry --- wrong plane ...the CJ4 has them published...  I can not find any for the CRJ...  Maybe need to ask for a request for those...

Contact me on support@aerosoft.com and I'll send you what we got.

Archived