Suggestions? Here is the place...

I made this suggestion earlier in this thread...  just wanted to add some information.

Air Tahiti Nui (icao code THT)  - In 1996, Air Tahiti Nui was founded to connect the world to the largest island in French Polynesia, Tahiti. Their fleet was renewed in 2019 consisting of the Boeing 787-9. While their destinations are minimal, their aircraft make a visual statement wherever they land. For MSFS, using the 'generic-airliner-twinengines' would work well. 

Website - https://www.airtahitinui.com/

Please login to display this image.

Air Tahiti (icao code VTA) - The smaller regional inter-island carrier visits 45 islands within the South Pacific (French Polynesia, Rarotonga and the Cook Islands). Most are served in real life with ATR aircraft but there are a few Beechcraft models too. For MSFS AI, there is no ATR AI but there is a 'generic turbo multiengines' that might be acceptable. Maybe even the private jet would look good in this livery even though it's not a turboprop.

Also in MSFS, some of Air Tahiti's destinations do not have airports. And those that do have minimal ramp parking. This would likely need some serious 'thinning' to make work in MSFS. 

Website - https://www.airtahiti.com/

This suggestion doesn't cover a large air carrier so may not be suitable for this project. Maybe some day after larger airlines are complete.

Aloha Airlines (Hawaii) ceased passenger operations in 2008. However, Aloha Air Cargo (icao code AAH) provides inter-island service as well as flights to the US mainland. They operate using Boeing 767 and 737 aircraft. Small fleet.

Aloha Air Cargo route map includes flights to and from Los Angeles (LAX) and Honolulu (HNL), from HNL to Seattle (SEA) and between all five major Hawaii airports including Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Hilo and Kailua-Kona. Pre-pandemic, Aloha also had 4 flights weekly to Las Vegas. That route has been temporarily suspended. 

Hi there, I'd love to see REX (Regional Express) added. This is an airline that flys in Australia with 737's and S340's.

Right now with live traffic, I suspect REX is showing up with some strange liveries because it is not included yet.

Here's how it looks:

Thanks!

gerade, flyintheair!! sagte:

some airliners fly extremly low, why ? Location is Madrid - no Mod

/ no Multiplayer, just Offline AI

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, flyintheair!! said:

some airliners fly extremly low, why ? Location is Madrid - no Mod

See the pinned topic...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Simple Traffic

Some other requests:

- DTR/DX DAT (Danish Air Transport); have a fleet of approx. 18 aircraft

- LGL/LG Luxair; have a fleet of approx. 19 aircraft

Any news about a next update round?

I just got Ben Gurion Airport and was surprised to see El Al (ELY/LY) is not included. They have a fleet of approx. 44 aircraft and lots of interesting destinations where you can spot them!

• 3 weeks later...

This may seem to be a strange request, but is there any way to reduce the number of Ryanair liveries which appear in the sim?

I see mostly Ryanair liveries at any and all airports around Europe; but today I landed the Twin Otter at Nassau, Bahamas to find only two aircraft at the gates - one United Airlines, and the other (you guessed it!) was Ryanair.

There seem to be more Ryanair liveries in the sim than there should be, and they're showing up where they shouldn't be too.

• Aerosoft
On 2/14/2022 at 5:10 PM, taw1962 said:

This may seem to be a strange request, but is there any way to reduce the number of Ryanair liveries which appear in the sim?

I see mostly Ryanair liveries at any and all airports around Europe; but today I landed the Twin Otter at Nassau, Bahamas to find only two aircraft at the gates - one United Airlines, and the other (you guessed it!) was Ryanair.

There seem to be more Ryanair liveries in the sim than there should be, and they're showing up where they shouldn't be too.

Good comment, will be looked at.

Question is, are you using live or off-line traffic? If you use live traffic and a livery is not available, the sim will take a random livery instead... Therefore I always enable nameplates to see the ICAO, and report the missing livery here ;)