Suggestions? Here is the place...

I would like to see WestJet included as an airline. It makes up about 40% of Canadian air traffic.

You're already supporting most major Canadian airports. It would be nice to see more representative traffic at the gates.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm wondering why many aircrafts are flying at a very low altitude at high speed  after about 5 -10 minutes , crossing airport, ... is it something youcan improve/fix for next updates ( this is for me a major issue) . And why in some case aircrafts are lined up for Take off but don't move at all, then disappear ! Thank you

6 hours ago, GreatScot369 said:

I would like to see WestJet included as an airline. It makes up about 40% of Canadian air traffic.

You're already supporting most major Canadian airports. It would be nice to see more representative traffic at the gates.

I second that, I came here to request the same thing, Westjet is a must for Canada. 

Also in order of importance for Canada in my opinion:

Air Transat

Sunwing

Porter (All Dash-8 though)

Swoop

Flair

Thanks for your consideration,

-Erik

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Manuel Silveirinha said:

I'm wondering why many aircrafts are flying at a very low altitude at high speed  after about 5 -10 minutes , crossing airport, ... is it something youcan improve/fix for next updates ( this is for me a major issue) . And why in some case aircrafts are lined up for Take off but don't move at all, then disappear ! Thank you

Read the FAQ as it is explained there, 

• Aerosoft
51 minutes ago, FoxFly said:

Hi Mathijs, since you include the ELLX airport which is used to some 90% by Luxair and Cargolux aircraft, may I suggest those two as additional airlines?

You may! and it is on our lists.

• Like 1

Including Jet2 would also be very nice! They have approx. 90 aircraft in the fleet and is well seen in Europe. Took this shot while taxiing at Alicante.

Please login to display this image.

Is there a way to light the tails on these planes?  In the dark they don't show up and it would be great to see the bright colors of the different liveries on night, dusk and dawn flights.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, jer029 said:

Is there a way to light the tails on these planes?  In the dark they don't show up and it would be great to see the bright colors of the different liveries on night, dusk and dawn flights.

Thanks

Since Simple Traffic uses the standard MSFS AI planes, Aerosoft cannot do something about it. Best solution is to report it to ZenDesk of Asobo: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/

Really appreciate the immersion without having to pull teeth to get it. If you could add Hawaiian airlines and air Tahiti nui.  To be honest. I would just request that you keep adding airlines until you got them all. That would be great!!

Can you please include CityJet (BCY)? Most of the fleet is flying for SAS, so the SAS livery should be sufficient. At EKCH you see a lot of these.

2 minutes ago, fender130173 said:

I would like to suggest:

The Catalina for MSFS

The Bronco for MSFS

and LEMI / RMU Murcia Airport

Ehh? This topic is only for suggestions regarding liveries or airports for Simple Traffic...

• Upvote 2

Another request: Corendon Airlines (total fleet of 35 aircraft)

- CAI Corendon Airlines (Turkey)

- CXI Corendon Airlines Europe (Malta)

- CND Corendon Dutch Airlines (Netherlands)

Liveries are slightly different, but one for all three will do since they exchange planes a lot...

a live departure and arrival board for each airport like the old ultimate traffic program 

so we don't have to switch between flight aware and mfs and more models cheers

REX Airlines (Australia) 

Since the fall of Tiger Air (low cost subsidiary arm of Virgin Airlines), REX Airlines are filling in and are now flying the common routes (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Gold Coast, etc)  with their B737.