Suggestions? Here is the place...

In your manual you mention if you're using Online traffic and there is not enough data, a random livery will be used. Also, if using AI OFFLINE, a random livery will be used.

It would be great if you provide an option to only install/use airlines from a particular region (US, EU, Oceania etc). This would ensure the randomly selected livery is still in context.
Like many others, I'm already only activating the liveries/scenery I want to use for a given MSFS session, depending on where I want to fly, via MSFS Addons Linker.

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, Jonathan Phipps said:

In your manual you mention if you're using Online traffic and there is not enough data, a random livery will be used. Also, if using AI OFFLINE, a random livery will be used.

It would be great if you provide an option to only install/use airlines from a particular region (US, EU, Oceania etc). This would ensure the randomly selected livery is still in context.
Like many others, I'm already only activating the liveries/scenery I want to use for a given MSFS session, depending on where I want to fly, via MSFS Addons Linker.

Sorry, won't happen, the only way we can keep this a 13 euro product is by keeping it as simple as possible.

Maybe it is a good idea to include multiple ICAO's for the same livery. For example easyJet is EZY, but also flying as EJU and EZS (Europe/Swiss)... So one livery with 3 ICAO codes. Is that possible?

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2021 at 6:20 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Not to speak bad of them, but there are a lot of airlines that have more than 5 aircraft.  While we do take requests, bigger airlines have a larger chance of being done.

I would agree. and dont take it as you speaking bad of them! Im sure EasyJet and BA will suffice for the Channel Islands. Keep up the good work Mathijs and team

Also Jet2 would be nice, they are a popular budget holiday carrier flying from EGCC Manchester Intl and others. They have 90 aircraft in their fleet.

• Aerosoft
4 minutes ago, BL8 RUNN3R said:

I am at Cairo Airport (Egypt) and there is no Egypt Air. But it should be, cause it's in your offical airline list...

Please make a new post about that as it has nothing to do with suggestions.

I would like to see Hawaiian Airlines and Air Tahiti Nui added.

(Fortunately, several Hawaiian airports are included as well as Tahiti International)

Those are my two wishes. Lovin' what we have though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

May I suggest: 

UTY - Alliance Airlines (Australia)

Just landed at Brisbane and spotted a QantasLink and a Frontier Airlines one, which ruined the immersion LOL

Hi, would be great to see the following:

Airlines:

Boliviana de Aviacion (BOA) (Bolivia)

Amaszonas (Bolivia)

Ecojet (Bolivia), however could still be difficult as they are using Avro RJ85

Air Europa (Spain)

GOL (Brazil)

Airports:

SLCB (Cochabamba, Bolivia)

SLAL (Sucre, Bolivia)

SLTR (Trinidad, Bolivia)

SLTJ (Tarija, Bolivia)

SLCO (Cobija, Bolivia)

Thanks a lot for the great work!

• Upvote 1

Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]
This post was recognized by Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]!

MSVF was awarded the badge 'Helpful'

Hi,

One suggestion about the manual: On page 6, it talks about aircraft traffic type "AI online" and "AI offline". But if people are using live traffic, they will see the option "Real-Time" or "AI offline" or "Off". This triggered random googling if simple traffic does or does not support the "Real-Time Traffic" option. So to keep it simple, maybe you want to say something about using "Real-Time" option or not.

Thanks!

Best

• Aerosoft
7 hours ago, MSVF said:

Hi,

One suggestion about the manual: On page 6, it talks about aircraft traffic type "AI online" and "AI offline". But if people are using live traffic, they will see the option "Real-Time" or "AI offline" or "Off". This triggered random googling if simple traffic does or does not support the "Real-Time Traffic" option. So to keep it simple, maybe you want to say something about using "Real-Time" option or not.

Thanks!

Best

Done, good suggeston.

• Thanks 2