a330/a320/a319 not showing after some p3d troubleshooting

ralls94

Hi everyone , i recently had to update my SDK and delete generated files cuz of some problems with a different addon , but the thing is now the aircrafts do not show on p3d , not even in the addons list , i guess its likely that my addon.cfg got reseted , is there anyway to manually or other way to add them to p3d without having to reinstall the aricrafts again ? they still are on the same directory ,thanks!

sorry for double post , i tried to fix by adding the manual entries to the addo-ons.cfg"

"[Package.7]
PATH=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\Aerosoft A330 Pro V5
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false"

and for the other aircraft , everything shows up and seems to work fine until you load a flight and get the error : ND:Creating paths and file name failed (p3dv5)

• Deputy Sheriffs

It seems that you have broken multiple things, so best is:

1. revert your manual changes in any config file

2. uninstall and then reinstall the aircraft. Do NOT install it inside the P3D folder. Create another folder outside P3D, like ...\P3Dv5-Addons and point the installer to this folder.

13 hours ago, mopperle said:

It seems that you have broken multiple things, so best is:

1. revert your manual changes in any config file

2. uninstall and then reinstall the aircraft. Do NOT install it inside the P3D folder. Create another folder outside P3D, like ...\P3Dv5-Addons and point the installer to this folder.

yes i guess it was the right thing to do , eveything is working now after a reinstall , thanks anyway , i belived this topic is closed :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived