What airlines are included? (updated)

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, BL8 RUNN3R said:

In Online Mode Most of the Airlines in this List dont appears. For example Cairo Airport not a single Egypt Air Machine Online or Offline...

Then MSFS servers did not send any Egypt Air traffic to your sim.  Check the FAQ.

• 7 months later...

Hello SimpleTraffic!
I hope your next update includes the MPTC Tocumen International Airport, IATA: PTY, ICAO: MPTO. It is the Hub of America and it has a large movement of passengers going to the north as well as to the south of the continent. COPA (Compañía Panameña de Aviación S.A., (NYSE: CPA), Copa Airlines)is our national airline that provides this service. We already have a new terminal that has just been opened to meet demand. I understand that in the simulator (Fs2020) it does not appear as default but  PILOT DESIGNS has already put it to work and it is for sale in the MARKETPLACE. I request that you put it on the list of SIMPLE TRAFFIC airports. By buying your excellent program that fills with a varied number of airlines for all the airports in the world but not ours. I hope that in the next upgrade we will have the Tocumen airport full of airline planes just like the rest of the other airports, thank you very much!

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1