Antarctica for MSFS ?

Martin J.

Hi Mathijs,

I was a big fan of your FSX-Antarctica package, can you recompile that for the new sim?

Now that the Twin Otter is coming -  I have fond memories of taking her not only off the ice but on the loong flight home along the Andes. 

Those were the days of boxes & printed manuals...

MSFS-vanilla McMurdo is pretty basic (pic), we have a nice freeware Rothera but not much else - so there is room for improvement.

Not sure if you have to wait for better DEM/Bing-data though?

Any crystal ball input is appreciated.

tally-ho from the big freezer

MJ

Please login to display this image.

• 3 months later...

Hi there, I’ve been really interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and was wondering what places were inaccessible. I was wondering whether it possible to go to isolated places like Antarctica and some islands. Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, TBane said:

Hi there, I’ve been really interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and was wondering what places were inaccessible. I was wondering whether it possible to go to isolated places like Antarctica and some islands. Thank you.

Rothera has ben released:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/microsoft-flight-simulator/msfs-sceneries/3573/aerosoft-antarctica-vol.-1-british-rothera-and-beyond

For future announcements watch the Preview forum:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/960-announcements-previews/

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 11:39 AM, TBane said:

Hi there, I’ve been really interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and was wondering what places were inaccessible. I was wondering whether it possible to go to isolated places like Antarctica and some islands. Thank you.

Can you help me out regarding this? Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 hours ago, TBane said:

Can you help me out regarding this? Thank you.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:46 AM, mopperle said:

If you have a technical problem. Please open a ticket in the correct section of the forum.

Archived