Brno-Tuřany airport for Prepar3DV5 +

On 17.04.2022 at 09:49, Kendy792 said:

Привет Павел

Хорошо? Новостей давно нет. 

Hi!

Temporarily, while there is a war that Russia started against Ukraine, I stopped working on my projects. I do not take part in hostilities, but there are many other tasks that are a priority for me. Gradually, I will continue to work on projects and hopefully be able to share how the work is progressing.

• Like 3

On 19.03.2022 at 18:30, martinsemik said:

Привет Павел! Можно ли как-то связаться с вами лично?

Of course, you can email me, or send me a private message.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that!

I will definitely get back to work. I can say more, I have already continued work on Brno for MFS, but so far, the strong emotional tension is great and it is not difficult for me to concentrate on work, but there is little progress.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

For almost a month and a half, I did not take up work on my projects. Over the past few days I have been able to spend some time working on Brno for MFS. I'm not ready to talk about the timing of the completion of the work. Now it depends not only on me. But I will try to keep working.

Please login to display this image.

• Like 3

A little update on the progress of the Brno project for MFS

• Like 3

Some screenshots about the development of the Brno airport project for MFS

• Like 2

Some screenshots about the development of the Brno project for MFS

• Like 1

From urban facilities, the Brno project for MFS will include the Brno Castle, the modern Brno Tower building, as well as the Brno hospital complex with two operational helipads, which can be landed and taken off by helicopters.

• Like 1

Basically, I completed the Brno project for MFS. All 3D objects are made with PBR textures, locator antenna and passengers are animated.
On Monday, I will send Brno to the publisher for verification and testing, and after going through all the procedures, there will be a release :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Terrific Brno airport scenery, Congrats! Please, keep creating more artwork airports. Hopefully the war ends soon.

Patricio Valdes

Thanks Pat!
Briefly, regarding the news. Brno is currently being tested. During testing, I added my lighting models along the taxiways and connected lighting to them. When there is additional news, I will write about it.
Yes, one more thing. I started working on Bratislava for MFS. So hopefully this fall we will see Bratislava in MFS. After the release of Bratislava for MFS, I will include new developments in the Bratislava update for Prepar3D.

Yes, the Brno update will be for P3D. But first of all, it is necessary to make changes to the building of the fire station, it was completed not so long ago. In the MFS version, the fire station building has already been changed.
Regarding "Blurred ortho", I honestly did not notice this and users did not write to me about it. Show me a screenshot so that I can visually determine what the problem is.

The ortho problem can also be seen in the pictures in the simarket. This is from my computer. The texture condition remains the same even after 10 minutes from power on. I thought it was a problem only in my PC but not. It would be good to try to make FPS improvements as well. It's quite challenging against other major airports that I have in the simulator. :) I might add the option to turn ortho on or off for the installer. Or let it adapt to FTX ORBX

Thank you Pavel1971 for your work and I look forward to your next airport. ;) 

By mistake, an older version was included in the release. Literally on the second day after the release, the bug was fixed and the update immediately came out.

You need to install the update through Aerosoft One. You can either upgrade or uninstall the old version and then install updates. I tested both options, both work.

I immediately wrote about this on the forum and on Facebook, perhaps you did not pay attention. It's OK.
More about updates. I will definitely prepare them. Now I'm concentrating on MFS to consolidate my skills. I think during the summer I will prepare Brno updates for P3D. They are not big, edited two buildings and made alternative AFCAD.

20 hours ago, Pavel1971 said:

By mistake, an older version was included in the release. Literally on the second day after the release, the bug was fixed and the update immediately came out.

You need to install the update through Aerosoft One. You can either upgrade or uninstall the old version and then install updates. I tested both options, both work.

I immediately wrote about this on the forum and on Facebook, perhaps you did not pay attention. It's OK.
More about updates. I will definitely prepare them. Now I'm concentrating on MFS to consolidate my skills. I think during the summer I will prepare Brno updates for P3D. They are not big, edited two buildings and made alternative AFCAD.

I really didn't know that and I'm sorry. I will correct and thank you for the information and keep my fingers crossed for further work.
thanks 
;) 

• 1 month later...

My first project Brno Airport for MFS is out. I am pleased to. Many thanks to Aerosoft for the support!
For several days I have been working on updates for Brno Prepar3D. Updates will be ready within two or three weeks. Later I will write a list of updates. 

The release of Bratislava for MFS and the big Bratislava update for Prerar3D are planned before the end of this year.

• Like 1

List of fixes for update Brno for Prepar3D

1. Editing of ground polygons (textures of the runway, taxiways, apron), Edited the hard surface of the airport during rain. 

2. Editing of buildings: models of the passenger terminal and the building of the fire department. The changes affected the PBR models and textures. The building of the fire service was completed part, which changed just a year ago. Now this building corresponds to the real building. Also, PBR textures were added to service buildings on the territory of the airport.

3. Made an alternative AFCAD. There is no clear layout of aircraft parking at Brno Airport. You can verify this by looking at the parking maps. I made the initial AFCAD on my own. At the request of users, I made an alternative AFCAD. Users will be given the opportunity to select the required AFCAD through the configurator.

4. Made new static cars and PBR textures for them.

5. New lighting of the runway, taxiways and apron, ALS. Increased visibility range of lighting at night.

6. Edited animation of passengers. Since the animation of people significantly affects performance, the changes were made in the direction of increasing productivity. The choice to use passenger animation or not will still remain in the configurator.

7. The building of the Brno Medical Clinic has been edited, namely, new textures have been made for the helipads located on the territory of the clinic.

Changes will be made for both P3DV5+ and P3DV4.5

Updates are almost ready. I plan to complete them within ten days, after which I will send to the publisher and hopefully the updates will be available at the end of August or throughout September.

I finished making Brno updates to P3D. This is how Brno looks like now. I gave a list of updates a few days ago. When the updates come out, I will duplicate the list. The Brno updates have already been sent to the publisher. It will take some time to prepare and updates will be available.
I will make a small Brno update to MFS right away and try to send it to the publisher next week.