Brno-Tuřany airport for Prepar3DV5 +

1 hour ago, RASTISLAV said:

Привет, Павел! Я хочу спросить, когда ты наконец вернешься к обновлению на LZIB ?? Я также написал вам частный отчет, но мы не ответили.

Hi Rastislav!

I am finishing Brno and will be back to renewing Bratislava.

Please write to me on my mail or here, a private message.

I honestly don't remember your report. I may have missed it. For two months, I had a forced break, and therefore, now I work mainly in Brno. Earlier we discussed that it is desirable to edit aircraft parking, I want to make PBR for the runway and taxiways, etc.
In a word, I expect a letter from you.

Pavel's update concerns aircraft parking at gates 4 and 5. I will correct this when you update LZIB.  I just wanted to remind you not to forget. You can find details in the LZIB discussion.  If something doesn't work out for you.  Thank you and have a nice evening.

Rastislav, I remember this conversation. The two parking lots are at an angle. They are really arranged in this way, I showed you the AIP diagrams, but we decided that they still need to be edited.

I have already edited them. and will include in the update. Thank you for reminding me. 

One of my favorite types of air transport is helicopters. I am in awe of them 🙂
Let's go back to the Brno project. I started working on the city. As I said earlier, the city will be executed in separate locations. The area where the Brno Tower is located is already finished. Brno Castle has also been tested and already in the simulator. Tomorrow I'll start making textures for it. In the screenshot, you can also see the residential area where the hospital and two helipads are located. Both helipads will be used in the simulator. It will be possible to land and take off on them. For those who love to fly helicopters, such an opportunity to please.

Please login to display this image.

With the city that I wanted to put into the project, probably everything. At least what I said initially, I did. This is the area where the hospital with operating helipads is located, the adjacent areas, the area with the Brno tower, the castle.
In my opinion, it fit well with the ORBX Vector b Open lc Europe.
I'm approaching the finish line. During the time when the project will be with the publisher, there will be organizational issues, this usually takes about a month, I will edit the fire department building and the area near the Herbst Aero hangar.
This month, I will also prepare Brno for P3DV4.5
Regarding MFS, after the latest updates, not only Brno in MFS, but also MFS itself stopped running. There is no time to deal with him yet.
I can say that my next project will also be in the Czech Republic

• Thanks 1

At this stage, I am finishing work on Brno, otherwise I risk celebrating Christmas not at the Christmas table, but in my bed 🙂

On the eve of the release, I will write and make the news. 

• Thanks 1

oday I did another test in Brno. You can see how it was in the screenshots :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your congratulations!

Brno will be released during January, when the winter holidays are over. Everything is ready for release, you need to wait a bit :)

In addition to Brno, updates are ready for Bratislava and Liepaja. Updates will also be released in January.

I started working on a new project. The airport I'm working on is the airport in Karlovy Vary. In January I will show you the first screenshots.

Happy New Year 2022! :)

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Pavel1971 said:

Thank you for your congratulations!

Brno will be released during January, when the winter holidays are over. Everything is ready for release, you need to wait a bit :)

In addition to Brno, updates are ready for Bratislava and Liepaja. Updates will also be released in January.

I started working on a new project. The airport I'm working on is the airport in Karlovy Vary. In January I will show you the first screenshots.

Happy New Year 2022! :)

Oh that is fantastic news!

I love your Slovak airports, such great work! Any chance you would consider making Pardubice airport too after Karlovy Vary? O:)

I will reveal a little what will be included in the Karlovy Vary project, except for the airport. As I said earlier, I have already started working on LKKV. The project will include generated buildings in the city. A separate hospital with a helipad will be made, as in Brno.
The project will also include the small Hory airport, which is literally a few kilometers from LKKV.

I am also considering starting work on one of the airports in Slovakia in 2022 and, you guessed it, I have Pardubice airport in the plans.

:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Guys, Karlovy Vary is almost ready. I put them aside for the time being and I'll take care of Brno.

Brno updates will be for Prepar3D.
I will include an alternative AFCAD in the updates. There will be two AFCAD files, users can choose the one that suits them best. This does not mean that I did AFCAD wrong. I did an AFCAD regarding the AIP schemes, but in real life the planes on the apron are placed a little differently in Brno.
I will also edit the color scheme of the runway. I will complete the building of the fire department at the airport. This is about updates.
Other than that, I will make Brno for MFS. I have already started work on the Brno project at MFS.

Start of work on the Brno project at MFS :) 

• Like 1

This is a trial test of the terminal in Brno.
Naturally, the earth will also be made.
In addition to the airport, for the city I will make part of the buildings.

• Like 1

In my opinion, it turned out well. Now I will deal with the runway and everything related to the coating. The terminal was edited in the original 3D model file, exported, new PBR textures were made, etc.
The rest of the buildings at the airport will be added at the end of the project.

• Like 1

Several screenshots of taxiways at Brno Airport for MFS.
In parallel, I am making the buildings that will be included in the project.

• Like 1

The Brno Airport project for MFS will also include some buildings in the city, including the Brno Castle, the modern building of the Brno Tower and a number of others 🙂

• Like 1

Am 7.2.2022 um 12:28 schrieb Pavel1971:

In my opinion, it turned out well. Now I will deal with the runway and everything related to the coating. The terminal was edited in the original 3D model file, exported, new PBR textures were made, etc.
The rest of the buildings at the airport will be added at the end of the project.

Pavel, this all looks very good! I'm really looking forward to the end result🙂

Thanks Christian!

I have been putting off the decision to start creating projects for MFS for a long time.
One of the reasons was the desire to consolidate my knowledge in the creation of 3D objects, also to reach a certain level in the creation of airports for Prepar3D. For three years I managed to achieve something and I started to create scenery for MFS.

I can say that every day I like MFS more and more :)

• Like 1

Works with ground polygons, signs at the Brno airport are practically finished and I can start working on the buildings.
This is what Brno looks like today 🙂

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...