Brno-Tuřany airport for Prepar3DV5 +

Good evening everyone.
By the title of the topic, you can already say that I started working on the Brno-Tuřany airport, LKTB in the Czech Republic.

I've been doing it for several weeks now. The concept of building the project will be as follows. Naturally, the airport itself will be made. Scenery will be recommended for use with Orbx openLC Europe and Orbx Vector. The city will be built in separate locations. For example, such areas where the city hospital is located. On its territory there is a helipad, which will be implemented in the project. The area where the tower building in Brno is located, the castle and others.

Most of the textures in the project will be PBR with a resolution of 2048x2048 pixels. To date, almost all work related to land ranges, runway, markings and so on has been completed. Tomorrow I will start making lighting.

I plan to finish the project presumably in October. From time to time I will write about the development of the project.

Please login to display this image.

The apron stands at Brno airport have been tested and are fully GSX compatible. It is very convenient to use the marshals included in the GSX kit for correct taxiing into the parking lot :)

• 2 weeks later...
Aeroklub Brno-Slatina is almost done. On all buildings, including PBR texture locators. Locator antennas, flag, windsock are animated. The grass is spread over the entire area of the airport.
The next step that I will be doing is creating signs along the runway, taxiways. After that, I will begin to build directly the passenger terminal and other buildings at the airport.
So everything goes according to the previously outlined plan :) 

• 1 month later...

Thanks I `am fine.

I interrupted work on the project for several days. I wanted to get some rest. All the same, three projects without a break, which I released, made themselves felt a little tired, rest was necessary :)
I got carried away by aquarium fish. I bought a 140 liter aquarium and two small 60 liter aquariums for spawning fish. I can say that aquarium fish are exciting :)

This week he returned to work on the Brno project. Now I'm working on the terminal. So, everything is fine :)

The interior work is almost complete. The adjoining building, where baggage claim, administrative offices, etc. are located, will be without interior, so the work on the project will progress much faster.
As I said earlier, there will be 3D passengers inside the passenger terminal, some of them will be animated. They can always be turned off if necessary. PBR textures will be made for the interior. 

• 3 weeks later...

Part of August and the first half of September, I had a small vacation. Now I have returned to work and am finishing work on the passenger terminal. I think I'll be showing the passenger terminal in a simulator at the end of next week.
For the terminal, PBR textures will be made, the windows will be made with a small degree of transparency and have reflections. The terminal will have animated passengers that can be disabled in the configurator.

At the end of October, perhaps the beginning of November, I plan to give the airport for testing to the publisher. In addition, my good friend is testing the project in parallel. During testing by the publisher, I will make some areas of the city that I plan to include in the project.

Such news :)

The terminal took its place at the airport. One of the tests. For several days I will prepare textures for the PBR terminal and move on.
The next step is to create the airport buildings and structure, control tower, etc.

• Like 1

Neighborhoods around Brno airport

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!
I have moved away from the previously planned schedule a little, but the work continues at an active pace.
There was no news from me for a long time and I decided to intrigue users a little, especially those who are waiting for Brno and show some screenshots :) The screenshots, of course, show only a part of the work done :)

Спасибо!

Несколько зданий из проекта аэропорта Брно. Все постройки, которые будут включены в проект, будут иметь текстуры PBR.

• 3 weeks later...

Work on the creation of PBR textures for the Brno project. At this stage, I am doing PBG textures for the complex of buildings, the models of which were shown earlier. The screenshots show how they look in the simulator.
Hopefully this weekend I can show more, including the tower of control.

• Like 1

Practically, tomorrow I will already start work on the building of the DHL company, then the autoport complex. All that remains is to make arched concrete hangars and almost all the work on the airport will be completed.
The most complex and voluminous work in the Brno airport project has already been completed.

• Thanks 1

Our DHL building complex in the Brno airport project has been completed.
I think today I will make PBR textures for it and we can proceed to the buildings of Brno Airport Logistic Park.

The screenshots show an arched concrete shelter. At this point, I finish making the buildings that are located directly at the airport. In concrete hangar number 8, I will make a parking lot for the Cessna, you can load before the flight directly in the hangar.

I show quite a lot of screenshots from the process of working on creating a project, I think it's time to show some screenshots from the simulator :)

• Thanks 1

I carried out this testing already on Prepar3DV5.3. I was pleased with the update of the simulator, I will not hide it.
In the course of two, three days, I will finish my work at the airport. It remains to correct some points and that's all. As I said earlier, the city will be made separately in some locations. In my opinion, P3DV5 together with ORBX Vector and OpenLC Europe implemented the city in Brno in detail and well. Yes, street lighting regardless of that, I've done all over the city. Something turned out better for me in the project, it is desirable to work on something in the future.
The work done can be seen in the screenshots.

In 10 days, maybe a little earlier, I plan to send the project to the publisher. 

• Thanks 1

Looking great!

The screenshots all say P3D v5.3, I assume it'll be P3D v4.5 compatible as well as that's the version I'm still using. Anyway, it's nice to see this airport come to life in the sim.

1 hour ago, PatrickZ said:

Looking great!

The screenshots all say P3D v5.3, I assume it'll be P3D v4.5 compatible as well as that's the version I'm still using. Anyway, it's nice to see this airport come to life in the sim.

I didn't plan to make Brno for P3DV4.5. The plans were to make Brno exclusively for P3DV5 and higher.

But since a lot of users write to me with a request to make Brno compatible with P3DV4.5, then I will make Brno also for P3DV4 +

• Like 2