Issues with going direct waypoints or adding SID/STARS

Hey ive been having issues when adding sids/stars and going direct waypoints it creates a bunch of track lines sometimes lagging out the simulator completely im not sure why its doing it i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it still does it. It will also fail to follow the correct trackline once this happens

image.thumb.png.b47419a9bd40015872cb1b0786dd7e77.png

Yes, I've seen similar things when I've had to change my route mid-flight. I think issues happen if there's ever a discontinuity in the flight plan (which persist even after removing them) but I don't have a specific scenario to reproduce this. I'm quite confident there is a legitimate issue with this though.

vor 12 Stunden , Aplato sagte:

which persist even after removing them)

... and you pushing the EXEC-Button also?

I never have has such a line if I solved the discontinuity/ies and pushing the EXEC-Button

@Aplato Yeah ive removed discons and it still does this sometimes it will make a super thick line from the down station to the up station and FPS will tank to the point its a slideshow

On 7/20/2021 at 2:14 AM, Hoffie3000 said:

... and you pushing the EXEC-Button also?

I never have has such a line if I solved the discontinuity/ies and pushing the EXEC-Button

Yes. I don't have a specific scenario to reproduce this right now, but this definitely occurred after hitting EXEC.

2 hours ago, trudin23 said:

@Aplato Yeah ive removed discons and it still does this sometimes it will make a super thick line from the down station to the up station and FPS will tank to the point its a slideshow

Interesting -- I haven't experienced the FPS tank with this, just lines going to the wrong places.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

What nav database is that?

I always use the latest Navigraph AIRAC data if that makes any difference. I've seen this kind of thing happen in a number of different places though and I'd be surprised if this particular issue is due to data rather than aircraft logic.

• Aerosoft

Well I tried what was shown in your first image and I simply did not get the same effect.  As always we are unable to correct when we are not able to recreate the issues. Can you send me a procedure that ALWAYS does this?

Keep in mind, these kinds of issues are far from unknown in real aircraft, we have dozens of images like you show from real cockpits. If they happen pilots just fly the aircraft to the next waypoint.

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well I tried what was shown in your first image and I simply did not get the same effect.  As always we are unable to correct when we are not able to recreate the issues. Can you send me a procedure that ALWAYS does this?

Keep in mind, these kinds of issues are far from unknown in real aircraft, we have dozens of images like you show from real cockpits. If they happen pilots just fly the aircraft to the next waypoint.

I have no doubt the real aircraft has some quirks in this department as well. I will try a few things later and see if I can come up with a single reproducible scenario. I wish I had thought to write it down exactly when I experienced this.

I will try to recreate it I’ve been busy traveling and at work and it is on the current nav database I also noticed it started happening after I updated the nav database

i get this all the time, if i have to chnage an arrival route it goes mental the only way round it is to delete everything up until the start of the arrival and re enter which arrival you want to use.

I had this a few times on some European routes. I’ll try to remember to note the flight plan and see if it’s reproducible and will post here.

Found it!

Flying from LOWG to LOWI all messed up on the FMS. It flew correctly though!

Flight plan attached. I did not load it AFAIR, I entered it manually into the FMS.

Please login to display this image.

LOWGLOWI.flp

I always have the same problem on the EPPO-LOWS tour. Approach to runway 33 STAR BADI1R. Ariac Navigraph (always up to date). 3 times I did this route, 3 times I was on the rwy 33, 3 times STAR BADI1R and 3 times many lines. I have never modified the flight plan during the flight. The lines always appear after import via simbrief downloader for FMC.

EPPOLOWS.flp

bonjours à vous tous 

la question à bien été posé mais je ne vois aucune réponse cohérente !!!

pourquoi ce point  dans "l'absolue" ce crée lorsque l'on rentre un direct sur la route de notre navigation 

ce point se nomme (0) !!!!!

impossible de le supprimer !!!!

ceci ce produit depuis la dernière maj du CRJ700 sur  MFS2020

merci pour vos réponse (s) et bon vol à vous tous 

Olivier 

7 hours ago, olivier renel said:

bonjours à vous tous 

pourquoi ce point  dans "l'absolue" ce crée lorsque l'on rentre un direct sur la route de notre navigation 

Olivier 

What?  Press 1 for English please.

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 hours ago, olivier renel said:

bonjours à vous tous 

Olivier 

Posting in english would others help to understand what you are saying.

23 hours ago, olivier renel said:

bonjours à vous tous 

Olivier 

Apple translate says:

Hello to all of you

The question has been asked but I don't see any consistent answer!!!

Why does this point in the "absolute" create when we enter a live on the road to our navigation

This point is called (0)!!!!!

Impossible to delete it!!!!

This product since the last update of the CRJ700 on MFS2020

Thank you for your answer(s) and have a good flight to all of you

Olive tree

I have found a way to skip the (0) waypoints. Choose the next waypoint and overwrite the (0) on the LEGS page. The problem with this is what the CRJ will then fly to the waypoint after the selected one, but at least no (0).

Archived