Unable to save my state and then come back to it

jch111

I’ve been working my way through the tutorial for the CRJ 700. At times, I save my flight to a FLT file, but whenever I re-open the sim and load the flight, I’m not in the same state I was when I saved the flight. For example, I turned on the APU, saved the flight and then reloaded it, but APU is off. Same is true for my flight plan in the FMS. If I save the flight and then reload, I have to again set up my plan in the FMS. This is making it really difficult and time consuming for me to get through the tutorial. Does anyone know how to save the state of the CRJ in MSFS 2020 so I can return to it later. Thanks very much.

I have the same problem!!!!! Aerosoft fix it! I bought in Poland CRJ 550/700 in game store 235 PLN for this plane and

and I can't normally training and learning this plane. Please fix it 
as soon as possible. I 
I want to fly this plane and learn it well

The 550/700 cannot be saved so as to start in exactly the same configuration you left it.  You only have the pre-assigned options such as cold and dark, etc.

On 7/18/2021 at 9:05 PM, robinio said:

I have the same problem!!!!! Aerosoft fix it! I bought in Poland CRJ 550/700 in game store 235 PLN for this plane and

and I can't normally training and learning this plane. Please fix it 
as soon as possible. I 
I want to fly this plane and learn it well

"Aerosoft fix it!"  What kind of culture were you raised in?  Just because you sit behind a keyboard does not mean that you can act like a kid in the cereal aisle.  If you truly want to learn something, make the time to do it just like you would anything else.  Would you like someone from Aerosoft to come out to your house and make sure you finish your CRJ lessons?

2 hours ago, Crabby said:

"Aerosoft fix it!"  What kind of culture were you raised in?  Just because you sit behind a keyboard does not mean that you can act like a kid in the cereal aisle.  If you truly want to learn something, make the time to do it just like you would anything else.  Would you like someone from Aerosoft to come out to your house and make sure you finish your CRJ lessons?

I described the problem I have with this plane. Don't offend me, follow the rules. The plane at the parking gate, after loading save it moves by itself (parking break on) I don't have this problem when I load the default plane from the game. I am 51 years old and I do not wish to make such comments to me

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 7/19/2021 at 4:05 AM, robinio said:

I have the same problem!!!!! Aerosoft fix it!

Writing like this in a forum means shouting out loud and ranting. And this is something we do not like and what Crabby was referring to.

Instead you could have been asking why this is not possible.

The reason for this currently is that even when the panels state is being saved, when the aircraft is being loaded, during this process it is being several times initialized by the the sim, so that all "saved" values are overwritten. So it is a limitation of the sim and, at least, at the moment there is no solution.

• Aerosoft

At flightsim.to there is a small tool that claims to do this, but we have no experience with it.  As Otto wrote, we do save and load the data but the sim  at this moment overwrites it. This issue is discussed with Asobo and we are sure it will be fixed in some way at some time. 

But writing "Aerosoft fix it!" without knowing about the issue, could indeed be seen as not very polite, hence the comments about that.  We would have given you a reasonable answer even if you would have just asked about the issue. 

Archived