KJFK

villaloha

Greetings! I just purchased KJFK/KLGA/KTEB today and tested at JFK. Only I find that JetBlue and Delta Airlines is parking at Terminal 8. That is wrong. Terminal 8 is for all American Airlines only. Can anyone please let me know how to correct Airlines to the right Terminal?

Thank you. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 7/15/2021 at 11:19 PM, villaloha said:

Greetings! I just purchased KJFK/KLGA/KTEB today and tested at JFK. Only I find that JetBlue and Delta Airlines is parking at Terminal 8. That is wrong. Terminal 8 is for all American Airlines only. Can anyone please let me know how to correct Airlines to the right Terminal?

Thank you. 

You have to edit the parking codes in the afcad. Can be done with ADE.

You can also try to report at the dev forum:

https://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/index.php

Hello masterhawk. Thank you for the tips. However, not everyone know or are an expert. I tried to get ADE Airport Editor to work but it won't. I paid that product and the developer should know better to correct all gates!

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 hours ago, villaloha said:

Hello masterhawk. Thank you for the tips. However, not everyone know or are an expert. I tried to get ADE Airport Editor to work but it won't. I paid that product and the developer should know better to correct all gates!

Yes, ADE requires some knowledge.

So best is to report directly to DD in their Forum. The DevTeam is there very active and responsive.

Archived