MFD screens blank on both sides

Hello,

All of my other screens light up fine from the turn around state except for the MFD which stays black. Tried adjusting brightness and nothing else seems to work. No error messages either. Running latest version v1.0.5.0

• 1 month later...

I'm having a similar issue. The screens continue to stay in Self Test mode after 5 minutes. 

I have:
-Reinstalled A330 as admin

-Cleared shaders

-Ran ECAM in Software Mode per the configurator

Video card is: GeForce RTX 3090, on latest Nvidia drivers

Please login to display this image.

I had just uninstalled the A320 to see if that was the issue. Trying "Force ECAM into Software Mode", I get the center MFD. The Nav Display still does not show unfortunately.

Please login to display this image.

Fixed it! on a hunch...I went to my "Event Viewer" and under "System" it was saying that an error occurred at the same time... Event ID 13 from nvlddmkm cannot be found "Graphics Exception on GPC 0: TIR SSAA Violation"

I found out the issue was a setting I had in Nvidia Profile Inspector for P3D. I had set Transparency Supersampling to 2x Spare Grid Supersampling and Mode to Enhance the application setting. 

I reset the settings to default and now I get the ND again. I'm guessing sparse grid supersampling doesn't play well with the displays

Archived