Local and UTC Time Calculations Incorrect

Local arrival and departure times  not calculating correctly. The local time displayed in the planning panels is always an hour more than it should be for both departure and arrival.

For example, I started planning a trip from Jinnah to Perth - just 2 airports at random. The departure time populates automatically with a time approximately half an hour into the future,  it's 13:21 UTC now so STD becomes 13:50. Jinnah is  UTC + 8 so the local time displayed on the map when I hover the mouse over the airport symbol is correct, 13:21 + 5 = 18:21, so I would expect the local STD in the planning window to show 18:50 local not 19:50. Perth is UTC + 8 and never has daylight saving plus its the middle of winter here, so there is no way that 00:15Z will ever be 09:15L in Perth.

The same issue happens wherever I plan from or to, whenever I plan it. Anyone got any ideas?

Please login to display this image.

Hi Stephen, thanks for the quick response. Actually this is 1.28 on the laptop - showing that an available version is 0.20?

I realise now that I have 2.03 available to install - I will give that a go.

Cheers,

Chris

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

Backup your C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data folder FIRST !

Yes, thanks. I remembered that. 2.03 is installed and the problem is gone.

Archived