Checklist/FO freezes on one item

Captain Nav

Hello,

Just wondering if there is a solution to the checklist/Copilot "freeze".... Quite often, the checklist/Copilot will simply freeze on one item of the checklist and there is no "skip item" option.... Once this happens, there is no way back, no way to get things going again.

Any help with this would be appreciated... It is extremely frustrating! I already had to restart the sim twice today.

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And what version do you have installed?

Thank you for getting back to me. I purchased the aircraft about a month ago, so I suppose it is the latest. Let me double check.

Upon checking the Aerosoft updater (1.6.0.1), it says I have version 1.3.1.0 installed....and available version: 1.4.3.0 / New Version 1.4.3.0. 12 June 2021.

FYI, I actually downloaded the aircraft on the 15th of June....! I thought I had downloaded the latest from the shop.

However, I have 2 issues here: 

1) The updater says version 1.4 is for P3D v5, I only have P3D v4.5

2) The "Update selected Product" tab at the bottom is greyed out, I can't "click" on it

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 15 Stunden , Captain Nav sagte:

Quite often, the checklist/Copilot will simply freeze on one item of the checklist

Please be much more specific e.g.

• which plane are you using?
  • Also please tell us if you are using the copilot to make the necessary settings or are you doing the settings yourself?
  • Which CL is running at that moment and on which item it stucks?

The best would be if the CL stucks to do the following:  In the P3D menu open Vehicle/Instrument Panel/Debug window and send us a screenshot of the result.

8 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Please be much more specific e.g.

• which plane are you using?
  • Also please tell us if you are using the copilot to make the necessary settings or are you doing the settings yourself?
  • Which CL is running at that moment and on which item it stucks?

The best would be if the CL stucks to do the following:  In the P3D menu open Vehicle/Instrument Panel/Debug window and send us a screenshot of the result.

OK thank you for that, I will have a look if it happens again.

In the meantime, how do I update the various aircraft? The updater does not let me do it as I mentioned in the post above. 

Do I have to reinstall the whole thing from scratch? If so, do I install the new version (1.4.3.0) on top of the old one (1.3.1.0), or do I uninstall the old version first and then install the new one? Thank you so much.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you cannot use the updater please make first a clean deinstallation of the current versions. Then download from your account the current version and install it. Please make sure you follow exactly the attached guide.

Airbus Professional Uninstall and Reinstall Procedure(2).pdf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived