Aerosoft One, a short introduction (released)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, Oliver Stadler said:

There are no dashes in the Simmarket serials, it starts with 7bbhtxxxx...

That's how Aerosoft serials are looking like. I'm only aware of an other format, where 3rd party devs handle the licenses themselves.

About which product in specific are you talking?

vor 1 hour , mopperle sagte:

That's how Aerosoft serials are looking like. I'm only aware of an other format, where 3rd party devs handle the licenses themselves.

About which product in specific are you talking?

Several products:

AEROSOFT - DSKY - GRENADINES ISLANDS VOL. 1 

AEROSOFT - AEROSOFT AIRPORT VITORIA-FORONDA

AEROSOFT - AEROSOFT AIRPORT AUGSBURG

AEROSOFT - AIRPORT KÖLN/BONN

AEROSOFT - AEROSOFT AIRFIELDS OSTFRIESISCHE INSELN 

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 9/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, Tom A320 said:

If you installed an add-on via Aerosoft One, updates will only be provided through Aerosoft One (and not AS Updater).

If you installed an add-on via an installer, updates will be provided through AS Updater (and not Aerosoft One).

You can logout from Aerosoft One at any time and login again using any account you wish.

9 hours ago, vegasjon777 said:

Would it be possible to add the ICAO codes to airports on the map view? 

Good idea!

I will add this feature request to our roadmap.
By the way: with the upcoming version, you will be able to search via ICAO in the library.

Best Regards,

Julian Zameit

5 hours ago, Jedi92 said:

Hi

Same here, my Simmarket serial numbers are not (yet) recognized by Aerosoft One and i am using the same email for purchases on Simmarket.

Regarding external serial numbers:

Currently Aerosoft One only supports serial-keys that were exclusively created for Aerosoft One.

This also means all previous purchases, which offer the purchased add-ons via installer, will not work.

Right now Aerosoft One either supports the following shops and products, or will support them in the near future:

- x-plane.org

- simMarket

- JustFlight

- Airport Kassel XP

- Airport Ben Gurion XP

- Aerosoft Antarctica Vol. 1 - British Rothera and Beyond MSFS

- Aerosoft Airfield Kufstein-Langkampfen MSFS

We realize this did end up confusing quite some users,

so we will add an additional notice to the serial input popup in Aerosoft One with the next update.

Best Regards,

Julian Zameit

1 hour ago, J. Zameit said:

Currently Aerosoft One only supports serial-keys that were exclusively created for Aerosoft One.

This also means all previous purchases, which offer the purchased add-ons via installer, will not work.

Right now Aerosoft One either supports the following shops and products, or will support them in the near future:

- x-plane.org

- simMarket

- JustFlight

- Airport Kassel XP

- Airport Ben Gurion XP

- Aerosoft Antarctica Vol. 1 - British Rothera and Beyond MSFS

- Aerosoft Airfield Kufstein-Langkampfen MSFS

We realize this did end up confusing quite some users,

so we will add an additional notice to the serial input popup in Aerosoft One with the next update.

Best Regards,

Julian Zameit

morning so what use is this app will there be a way to import my aerosoft shop serials for all my products??????? regards

vor 2 Stunden , J. Zameit sagte:

- x-plane.org

- simMarket

- JustFlight

So this means that support for external serial numbers from Simmarket will be added later?

Viele Grüße,
Oliver

On 9/24/2021 at 2:25 PM, Oliver Stadler said:

So this means that support for external serial numbers from Simmarket will be added later?

Viele Grüße,
Oliver

On 9/24/2021 at 1:33 PM, mousemansteven said:

morning so what use is this app will there be a way to import my aerosoft shop serials for all my products??????? regards

Currently, we do not plan to support serial keys that weren't created for Aerosoft One.

So, all old purchases at simMarket have to be installed using the "traditional" way.

But the shop itself will make it clear, if the purchased product will be used with Aerosoft One, eg. by providing a download link for the app.

Archived