Aerosoft One, a short introduction (released)

You also get it when you buy a new addon, and it will include your addons bought earlier (precisely those being AO fit). I bought Tailstrike Bergamo yesterday and the download in my account wasn't a zip file but a link to AO.

I am still a bit surprised Aerosoft didn't make a big lauch announcement plus launch party but rather a soft launch, though. Overall, I am very pleased with AO so far.

Kind regards, Michael

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft
56 minutes ago, Sandro Vitalini said:

Finally some help. Thank you. :)
Why you guys make it so hard to find it? Not even a google search brought anything up and theres nothing on the website (that i can see atleast).

Good point.

I've run into an issue with installing "Eastfriesian Islands" via AO. Download was ok, but unpacking hangs at 29%. When I try to close AO (via the red cross) I get a message that I first should wait until the present task is done (which will be seemingly never) or should cancel that task. However, how do I cancel a task?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

I just found the cause for the hanging installation: The drive is full, which obvisouly was not detected by AO when it initiated the installation. Nonetheless there remains the question how to cancel a hanging task.

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, pmb said:

I've run into an issue with installing "Eastfriesian Islands" via AO. Download was ok, but unpacking hangs at 29%. When I try to close AO (via the red cross) I get a message that I first should wait until the present task is done (which will be seemingly never) or should cancel that task. However, how do I cancel a task?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

I just found the cause for the hanging installation: The drive is full, which obvisouly was not detected by AO when it initiated the installation. Nonetheless there remains the question how to cancel a hanging task.

I';ll discuss that, not sure if it is possible to cancel it easy.

Started to use today and It is very well built. The only problem I have is it makes a folder in C:\Users\D****\   which is not good for me.

My C drive has not much room left. So how can I request AO to go to another location?

Thanks, David

1 minute ago, david_wi said:

Started to use today and It is very well built. The only problem I have is it makes a folder in C:\Users\D****\   which is not good for me.

My C drive has not much room left. So how can I request AO to go to another location?

Thanks, David

There is an option "Choose another place" or similar during installation  just at the bottom of one popup which lists all drives. It's not too obvious, though, thus look closely.

Kind regards, Michael

Does AO replaces Aerosoft updater?

Also, I see that a number of addons from other than Aerosoft are included (for example, Gaya´s LOWW). What about if these are also updated from another application such as Orbx central?

Thanks

Ega

I note that Cologne / Bonn Professional has been added to the listing in AO.

Mine was purchased through SimMarket but when inserting the product key the respone is "validating product key failed".

I was under the impression that we could also insert Aerosoft products bought via third parties?!

Please advise. Thanks.

Herman

Hello,

Updates of installed products will also continue to be notified through ASUpdater or only through ASOne?

On the other hand, it would be interesting to be able to manage more than one account from Aerosoft One.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, Dig said:

Updates of installed products will also continue to be notified through ASUpdater or only through ASOne?

If you installed an add-on via Aerosoft One, updates will only be provided through Aerosoft One (and not AS Updater).

If you installed an add-on via an installer, updates will be provided through AS Updater (and not Aerosoft One).

9 minutes ago, Dig said:

On the other hand, it would be interesting to be able to manage more than one account from Aerosoft One.

You can logout from Aerosoft One at any time and login again using any account you wish.

Is there a reason to connect to Facebook servers?

The most important question (for me atleast) asked by Hauer about bought keys from other stores isn't answered yet, which is my only reason to use the app. If this is somehow not possible i'll uninstall it and just use the normal installers or Asupdater.

@pmb I looked at the add-on linker again and it is more usefull then I first thought. It provides a good way to have add-on's in their own folder structure (scenery, planes, tools, misc, liveries) so thanks for mentioning it.

On 15.9.2021 at 20:47, Hauer sagte:

I note that Cologne / Bonn Professional has been added to the listing in AO.

Mine was purchased through SimMarket but when inserting the product key the respone is "validating product key failed".

I was under the impression that we could also insert Aerosoft products bought via third parties?!

Please advise. Thanks.

Herman

Hello Hermann,

same here, my Simmarket serial numbers are not (yet) recognized by Aerosoft One.

Greetings,

Oliver

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Herman said:

Otto, I'll guess you're asking the Hermann in the post just above yours and not me (1 n at the end).

His name is also Herman ;) but i changed it to his forum name

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

@Hauer and Oliver: do you use at simmarket the same email adress as for Aerosoft One?

Not Herman but having the same issue, using the same email for purchases on Simmarket,  store.flightsim.com, Orbx and Aerosoft.

None of the ABCDE-1234-12345-12345-12345, A1234B-ABCDEF1Z-ABCDEFG work.

vor 5 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

@Hauer and Oliver: do you use at simmarket the same email adress as for Aerosoft One?

Yes, same email-adress. But the format of the Simmarket serials are different, its not like ABCDE-12345-1234-xxxx.... There are no dashes in the Simmarket serials, it starts with 7bbhtxxxx... So it seems like a complete different format.

I really like Aerosoft One, its great to have all Aerosoft products in one place. Thanks for your support! 

Archived