Mastering voice creation failed while launching CRJ 700 Pro

I recently purchased the CRJ Professional and ran the update through the installer. Upon launching the airplane I received an error message "Mastering voice creation failed!". After closing the window P3D 4 crashed to desktop. Any help to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post the detailed error message (can be found in the Windows Eventviewer)

Which exact version of P3Dv4?

Which exact version of the CRJ?

This is the error message from the event viewer:

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.14.34698, time stamp: 0x5e94b5c2
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.964, time stamp: 0x812662a7
Exception code: 0xc0020001
Fault offset: 0x0000000000034b89
Faulting process id: 0x1c50
Faulting application start time: 0x01d77810c673f726
Faulting application path: F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: f17b1ed5-88c6-4116-86cf-86f22a7d175e
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID:

P3D version: 4.5.14.34698

CRJ Professional version: 2.5.0.2 (updated through the updater application) 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Faulting module name: kernelbase.dll points always to a problem with core Windows System files.

So make 100% sure that your Windows 10 and all drivers are 100% up to date. At least for the kernelbase.dll there is a newer version available through the Windows Update.

I tried the fix from that post but it didnt work either. I'm assuming at this point its my operating system because one of my other games dont work either.

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, Agreaves said:

I'm assuming at this point its my operating system because one of my other games dont work either.

Ok, so I suggest you will fix your system and I can close this topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived