LEBL fehlerhaft (Airport Barcelona XP)

Zwar eine wunderschöne Optik, sehr gut gemacht, aber...sowas hatte ich auch noch nicht. Es fehlt das komplette ATC Taxi-Network 😞

Das hat zur Folge, dass noch nicht einmal das X-Plane eigene ATC eine Rollfreigabe erteilen kann (da es ja keine Taxiways findet). Auch der Betrieb des Follow-Me TakeOff guidance ist nicht möglich (siehe Screenshot). Der "Knüller": Traffic Global rollt zentimetergenau! Und zwar auf den im Global Airports veröffentlichten Taxi-Network von LEBL.

Sehr seltsam.

Ferner fehlt, was man neuerdings bei einigen Airports sehen kann,

• die Tower View
  • das Aerodrome Beacon.

Letzteres ist mir unverständlich. Jeder Airport dieser Welt, der nachts angeflogen werden soll, hat ein Beacon, meistens auf dem Tower (wobei die Farben länderspezifisch leicht unterschiedlich sind, bei anteiligem / ausschließlich zivilem Verkehr ist aber immer "weiß" dabei)

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hallo Ron,

ich versuche einmal mehr infos zu bekommen. Soweit ich weiß sollte da ein Taxirouting enthalten sein... 

Aber es funktioniert bei mir hier im Moment auch nicht (X-Plane 11.55).

Gruß heinz

HI
We have looking at this Airport and Find that all the
As far as follow me Sam is concerned follow me
sam was not created when we made this Airport therefore request you ask Stairport simulations for help.

Hi ron55 

We have now fixed the Atc issue and fixed the Rotating beacon and tower view point

Have also updated the Sam Gates settings to they will all connect to the Zibo B738

Sorry we can not help you with the Follow me sam. 

Expect a new version to be uploaded in the upcoming week. 

Regards

Windsock simulations

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
vor 3 Stunden , ashj24uk sagte:

sam was not created when we made this Airport therefore request you ask Stairport simulations for help.

Just for your information: To get SAM FollowMe working the airport needs a valid taxi routes network. If the aiport does not come with own routings SAM does not know where the car has to appear or where it should drive and so on. For your next update you could simply import the routings from the gateway airport (if this one has routings of course) and adjust them to match the airports layout if needed so you don't have to draw the routes completely from scratch.

vor 10 Stunden , FlyAgi sagte:

simply import the routings from the gateway airport (if this one has routings of course) and adjust them to match the airports layout if needed

Good idea, but please everybody be advised, the taxiway identifier used in the gateway airport are partly faulty (e.g. actual taxiways U2/U1 are defined as "U", wich doesnt exist) and unfortunately also incomplete (e.g. taxiway G11 is present, but not G12 next to it)

Bin vor einiger Zeit umgestiegen von der LEBL Version von JustSim auf die SimWings Version von Aerosoft (V1.1). Die scenery ist wirklich schön, allerdings einige Mängel gibt es, die hier auch schon angesprochen wurden: Fehlender TowerView, fehlende SAM FollwMeTaxiroutes und vor allem keine statischen Flugzeuge, obwohl ich die Funktion in XPlane aktiviert habe. 

Some time ago I switched from the LEBL version of JustSim to the SimWings version of Aerosoft (V1.1). The scenery is really nice, but there are some shortcomings that have already been mentioned here: Missing TowerView, missing SAM FollwMeTaxiroutes and above all no static aircraft, although I activated the function in XPlane. .

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 4:28 PM, Erwin111 said:

Bin vor einiger Zeit umgestiegen von der LEBL Version von JustSim auf die SimWings Version von Aerosoft (V1.1). Die scenery ist wirklich schön, allerdings einige Mängel gibt es, die hier auch schon angesprochen wurden: Fehlender TowerView, fehlende SAM FollwMeTaxiroutes und vor allem keine statischen Flugzeuge, obwohl ich die Funktion in XPlane aktiviert habe. 

Some time ago I switched from the LEBL version of JustSim to the SimWings version of Aerosoft (V1.1). The scenery is really nice, but there are some shortcomings that have already been mentioned here: Missing TowerView, missing SAM FollwMeTaxiroutes and above all no static aircraft, although I activated the function in XPlane. .

Again I repeat these have all been fixed in the upcoming update.

Archived