Malpensa LIMC Scene Issue [ resolved ]

ARF7415

Hello to all of you,

I write to you because I have a problem with the scene. I do not have the buildings but instead I have a black ground. I have exactly the same problem as the member @Matteo Bregolato. I will pass you a photo of my problem and a photo of my library in P3DV4.

That’s the problem as you can see in the picture, my P3DV4 is up to date and so is the scene.

Thank you so much for helping me out.

Very good day.

Please login to display this image.

Sincerely,

AFR7415

• Deputy Sheriffs

Open OC and make sure that the library insertion point is set below you lowest 3rd party addon.

45 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Ouvrez OC et assurez-vous que le point d'insertion de la bibliothèque est défini en dessous de votre addon tiers le plus bas.

Hello, @mopperle

I changed the insertion point, and still nothing. Here are more pictures of my changes and settings.

Sincèrement,

AFR7415

**Hello, mopperle

I’m reissuing my post because I figured out why it didn’t work. I looked in more detail at my scene library and I noticed that I had two scenes of Malpensa. Now it works neat. Thanks for the help @
Very good evening to you all, I put the subject in Resolute.

Sincerely,

AFR 7415

• ARF7415 changed the title to Malpensa LIMC Scene Issue [ resolved ]
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived