Navigraph Help Please

Sorry if its a simple question i am new to all of this. I read in the manual you can buy updated airacs or something sorry not sure i went to the Navigraph website and it wants a subscription thats not a problem but what do i need to look for or buy . Thanks for any help given.

If Mathijs will forgive me, I'd like to expand a bit on his answer.

If you are not a pilot, and are simply new to wonderful world of flight simulation (welcome, by the way!), then chances are you are spending your time learning both the sim and the aircraft(s).  As such there is no need to pay to upgrade your NavData.  I would wait until you start flying commerical or business aircraft using real world flight plans, and even then you don't have to upgrade your NavData as you can usually get flight plans based on the AIRAC that you are using.

If you ever venture into the world on online flight simulation (live, human Air Traffic Controllers, up to date real world flight plans, etc. etc. etc.) that's when you'll want to keep your NavData up to date.  Until then, you're fine just as you are.

I hope this is helpful to you, and again, welcome to the wonderful world of flight simulation!  There are many different doors in front and ahead of you as you enjoy and learn about this hobby.  I haven't been bored yet and I've been doing this for over 40 years!

Best wishes!

Great thank you both for the reply. As a side question, is there any other atc games you would recommend? Thanks again.

Archived