Aerosoft Airbus Pro. A321/20 Connected Flightdeck feature not working [NOT CONNECTED]

AlexEtz

Hello!

I am kind of lost with the situation... in fact I follow the whole CTD guide made by OVPA. I open my ports, I check my security, I double, triple check my ports into my firewall. I did check the CFD.cfg file into documents (if it was broken). Nothing looks incorrect but I keep getting no result, when I click connection [ON]... nothing happens and the message [NOT CONNECTED] is showing.

My CFG_Log and my CFD.cfg in copy of this post.

I have no clue.... the Majestic Software system is working like a charm, and with Aerosoft product, it has been impossible for me to make CFD feature work. Can you please help me?

Alex

CFD_Log.txt CFD.cfg

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties.

I'm the author of the OVPA Guides, so I'll be happy to try and help.

First, excellent choice on the Majestic as well as the Airbus!  I was on both development/test teams, and they are terrific aircraft.

I have one question before we get started. There are three different versions of the Aerosoft Airbus, and the last two are the only ones with Connected Flight Deck (CFD).  The versions are the Airbus A318/A319 and A320/A321 for FSX/P3Dv3, and the Airbus Professinal (also comes in the A318/A319 and A320/A321) for P3Dv4 and P3Dv5).  The OVPA Guide applies to only the FSX/P3D version which uses a Direct Connection for CFD, while the P3Dv4/v5 "Professional" version uses server based Connected Flight Deck.

Which version of the Airbus are you using?

Alex, since we haven't heard back from you, I'm going to close this thread hoping that your issue has been resolved . If you need further assitance with this particular issue feel free to PM me and I will open this thread back up for you.

Best wishes.

Archived