Load Error on Simbrief FPL

Hi,

I generated a few flight plans via Simbrief and tried to load them into the FMS. All failed.

CRJ from Aerosoft. MSFS from Microsoft.

I uploaded the files to:

1. C:\Users\wojte\OneDrive\Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Flightplans

2. C:\Users\wojte\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\aerosoft-crj\Work_Defaults
3. C:\Users\wojte\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\aerosoft-crj\work

I had to create directories 1 and 3 because they didn’t exist. Manual says directory 1. Forums say 2 or 3, depending on the topic…

Tried LOWI-EDDF, EDLP-EDDF, LOWI-EDDF, LOWS-EDDF, LOWS-LOWW so far.

Any ideas what now and how to get a flight plan to load?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The folder under (1) is not correct, the manual is wrong here regarding the MSFS CRJ (This doc is meant to be for devs). But anyway, I suggest to unlink the documents folder from Onedrive as this is the rootcause for many other problems.

The correct location for the flighplans depends on your MSFS version (Box, Steam, MS Store).

In your case the correct location would be:
C:\Users\wojte\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages\aerosoft-crj\work

The abstract path is "MSFS packages folder"\<package name>\work" And this applies to every addon.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

The folder under (1) is not correct, the manual is wrong here regarding the MSFS CRJ (This doc is meant to be for devs). But anyway, I suggest to unlink the documents folder from Onedrive as this is the rootcause for many other problems.

The correct location for the flighplans depends on your MSFS version (Box, Steam, MS Store).

In your case the correct location would be:
C:\Users\wojte\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages\aerosoft-crj\work

The abstract path is "MSFS packages folder"\<package name>\work" And this applies to every addon.

Thanks! Will test today. 

Archived