EDDB/BER In 9 out of 10 Aproaches -> CTD

Flash1208

I`m a German User and new here at Aerosoft, so hello to all 🙂

I write here in this Forum in hope for more replies for my Problem.

I purchased Limesim`s EDDB Berlin Brandenburg Airport and in 9 out of 10 times i have a Crash, sometimes to Desktop, sometimes my screen is freezed. it occurs only if i have an approach from somewhere.  I fly with the stock A320NEO in full ILS Approach. Sometimes it happens right before touchdown and sometimes with start of decent in FL300. it is so strange.....

I have many other Airports, such as Tegel, Munich, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Hannover, almost every German Airport from MSFS Ingame Market, and no Problems except EDDB.

The only solution for me at this time is to deinstall the airport and then everything works fine. The installed version of EDDB from the ingame downloadmanager shows me 1.04. but the

info text shows me a minimum Version of 1.15.7. Maybe i have to update the Airport, but how ? I was reinstalling MSFS with all the Addons but no change.

I tried to play offline with or without rollingcache but it didn`t works.....

Please, is there anyone who knows a solution ?

TXL was formerly my workplace and now it is the BER 🙂

My Rig:

MSI x570 Ace

Ryzen 7 5800x

RTX 3080ti

64GB RAM

1000mbit Internet Connection

Gruss Dimo

Thx for your fast response.

i attached a picture with the event related to microsoft flightsimulator, but i have no idea what to do....sorry

it is in german, hope it is ok.....

greetings dimo

Please login to display this image.

thx for your response.

i installed msfs entirely new and installed only limesim`s EDDB and have after three flights no CTD`s, so the cause must lie elsewhere. i will install all my DLC`s one by one and post the results as soon as i found the problem. anyway, thx for your help.....

maybe it is already known, but there is a mistake  with the gate-numbers at the mainside of the terminal. Gate B14 are double and Gate B15 is missing. only a minor mistake but i immediately noticed this issue after buying that airport.... plz take a look at the pictures attached....

greetings Dimo

• Aerosoft

The gate number issue is known, but we would REALLY like to know what messes up our scenery as we have more reports like this.

On a personal note.... I spend a few hours today installing some freeware and though some of it is stunning, there is a lot that really messes up your sim. I have let the creators know, but at this moment 30% of all support we do is about advising people to deactivate freeware.  I found some add-ons that had textures that were simply corrupted or had format that are simply not supported by the sim.

We really hate to ask, but if you have problems, remove all other DLC to see if the DLC you think causes it actually is the culprit.

Hello,

i found out the Problem. Some of my Liveries were causing the CTD`s and after removing them, all CTD`s related to EDDB are gone......

Kind regards

Dimo

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived