No moving ground traffic at Malaga (LEMG) airport

Hi. I've recently downloaded & installed Malaga for X-Plane 11

Everything looks fine except there is no moving ground services traffic or cars on nearby roads.

I've attached my Log and would appreciate any help.

I've got SAM 2 installed and that works fine with other sceneries.

Many thanks ....

Log.txt

• Administrator

Hello,

with your Log file I see that there is an older SAM installed (v2.2.5). The actual SAM is v2.2.8

Best way is to install it with the help of the SAM2 Suite.

More infos about that you find here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151811-sam2-suite/

If this is not the reason for the missing ground traffic, then I think, we have to ask the SAM developers for that too....

Greets Heinz

Thanks @Heinz Flichtbeil  Unfortunately it still doesn't work with the latest SAM v2.2.8

The airfield and surrounding roads are completely void of moving traffic.

When you fly away from the LEMG airport scenery boundary the traffic on the roads magically appear again so it's definitely a problem with the scenery and SAM integration.

• Administrator

Hello,

I think, the roads traffic problem is because Malaga has a photoscenery around the airport and as I know no extra Roads layer.

Without an extra roads layer the scenery looks more realistic but then there is no X-Plane 11 standard car traffic.

For the problem with the Ground Traffic on the Airport, I will try to get more infos from the SAM developers....

Greets Heinz

• Administrator

Hello,

I have some infos from the developers:

Malaga uses the older free GroundTraffic plugin.

This plugin has problems with the new Vulkan driver for X-Plane 11.50 or higher.

So may be this is the reason for the missing Ground Traffic on the airport.

With the OpenGL Driver (Menu - Settings - Graphics) you can test this with desetting the Vulkan rendering checkbox.

With Vulkan ON you can try to replace the GroundTraffic plugin with this:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/210452-groundtraffic-plugin-for-x1150-vulkan/

But this I don't have tested here....

Greets Heinz

Archived