MFS CTD with AS CRJ

bonoldi

Dear Aerosoft,

I don't know what's happening with the CRJ because so far, I haven't been able to fly it once. Even with it installed, it gives me CTD when loading MFS (all the time). When I delete the CRJ folder, everything goes back to normal. The strange thing is that I have other complex planes installed and none of them gives me any problems. One example is the new released P_ _G model, which is extremely complex and works like a charme from the beginning. So I think there must be something with some exaggerated protection against piracy that affects everyone. And I have issues with Aerosoft scenaries too. I have that horrible feeling of having thrown a lot of money away as I see a lot of complaints about CTD on MFS and so far, no solution.

I buy everything via Marketplace within MSFS, and the sim purchased from the Steam store.

I would appreciate any help with that issue.

Thanks a lot in advance

5 hours ago, bonoldi said:

Dear Aerosoft,

I don't know what's happening with the CRJ because so far, I haven't been able to fly it once. Even with it installed, it gives me CTD when loading MFS (all the time). When I delete the CRJ folder, everything goes back to normal. The strange thing is that I have other complex planes installed and none of them gives me any problems. One example is the new released P_ _G model, which is extremely complex and works like a charme from the beginning. So I think there must be something with some exaggerated protection against piracy that affects everyone. And I have issues with Aerosoft scenaries too. I have that horrible feeling of having thrown a lot of money away as I see a lot of complaints about CTD on MFS and so far, no solution.

I buy everything via Marketplace within MSFS, and the sim purchased from the Steam store.

Thanks a lot in advance

Your issue is probably your CPU ....  What is your CPU?

open up Settings and go to the About your PC page.

What is the Processor?

5 hours ago, bonoldi said:

Dear Aerosoft,

Thanks a lot in advance

Well there aren't many "complex aircraft" (programmed in C++) for MSFS. Also, the anti-piracy protection, which you are definitely experiencing, is a FEATURE of the MSFS Store, not Aerosoft.  As was stated above, your symptoms point to a processor that does not meet minim MICROSOFT/ASOBO published requirements needed to be able to run the decryption they add.  Looks like you need to open a ticket at the MSFS forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also the „General“ section is not for support, as the subtitle says. And when you take the time to read a bit through the forum, you see that the CTD thing has already extensively been discussed.

As Mark and Les already pointed you in the correct direction, I close this topic.

Archived