July's Sreenshot Contest: City Lights

• Deputy Sheriffs

July is upon us and with the weather in the Northeast US being rather horrid I have not had too much time to do much simming.  However, my mind is always trying to come up with something different to try and keep the enthusiasm and creativity going.  So this month I challenge you all to show us your creativity with an image depicting lights of an city, from which there are many impressive lighting displays around the world.  Be sure to give a brief mention of what city is being displayed.

Simulator:  MSFS 2020
Aircraft:  Carenado Seneca V
Scenery:  Orbx's Dubai

Please login to display this image.

Aircraft:  Cirrus 22
Scenery:  VFR night flight over Seattle (MSFS 2020 default)

Aircraft:  Beech A36 & Daher TBM 930
Scenery:  Drzewiecki Design Seattle

Aircraft:  Carenado Seneca V
Scenery:  Approaching KMDT with the city lights of Harrisburg, PA in the distance (MSFS 2020 default)

Aircraft:  Cirrus DA40 & MilViz GosHawk T45C
Scenery:  FlyTampa Las Vegas

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your "FLIGHT" images as we welcome Prepar3D, MSFS 2020, X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.  

Good luck to all participants.

• kroswynd pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Background night view of entire city of Kansas City where you can see Kansas river below the engine and highway route number 32 on left side of the river

ms7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for choosing my picture again!

Even though only very few pictures found their way here this time, I hope that there will be many more pictures in the next contest!

• Tom unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived