CRJ Wont Follow FLightplan

Ok, So i have not flown the CRJ for a few weeks, but last night i just could not get it to latch onto the track at all.

I had FD/NAV/ALT buttons on and of course AP master switch just after takeoff but it would not follow the track. ALT and HDG modes worked no problem but not NAV.

Have i forgotten something? 

Also, what are the conditions for Speed to work? Does the throttle need to be in a particular position like the Airbus Climb notch?

Thank you

vor 3 Stunden , JasonmCork sagte:

ALT buttons

Why, there is no need to push the button. Just dial in the Altitude you want - but dont push ALT-Button.

Please take the time for the tutorial flight, the CRJ is special in some areas and it would be a shame if you were one of the users who are frustrated with the CRJ after a short time.

Im not frustrated?

I have flown this aircraft many times and used the tutorial also many times but for some reason the two times i flew last night it would not follow the track so i was wondering if i had forgot somehting.

• Aerosoft
32 minutes ago, JasonmCork said:

I have flown this aircraft many times and used the tutorial also many times but for some reason the two times i flew last night it would not follow the track so i was wondering if i had forgot somehting.

That is of course possible, but as there are so many steps that have to be done in the correct order it is hard to assist. I would start to make sure all the information in the cdu is correctly inserted, most of these issues start with something wrong there.

There are loads!!! and even short ones to get you in the air.

Not sure what i did or done but its following the flight plan again. I really have no idea but i aint complaining :D 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived