Logitech radio panel

Guimasu

Hello, since i bought the CRJ, i cannot change vor or transponder frequencies by the Logitech radio panel, only the com frequencies works.

The transponder and nav only response directly on the cockpit knob, when i change the transponder on the Logitech radio panel, on the cockpit dont change, but when i change transponder on cockpit, it changes on logitech radio panel.

Some times the transponder numbers on logitech radio panel flash, it looks like incompatibility.

This only happen with this aircraft on the simulator, i have updated the CRJ to last version.

Can help?regards

Spad.next is necesary to configure the radio panel to use it with aerosoft aircrafts? As i see, is free for a limited time, do i have to buy it also to use the panel with this aircraft?

12 hours ago, Guimasu said:

Spad.next is necesary to configure the radio panel to use it with aerosoft aircrafts? As i see, is free for a limited time, do i have to buy it also to use the panel with this aircraft?

Since Logitech does not supply anykind of software that allows for controlling L:VARs or H:Events as more products use those functions it will be the only way to do some of it...

If you only have the Radio Panel it is not that much that is limited ...  However yes if you want to make it all work currently you need to buy software like Spad.Next ...  But it does a lot more than just that...

I will also suggest you take a look at Axis and Ohs.  Either way, Axis and Ohs or SpadNext, I don't think you can go wrong based on what I hear. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, all of this is new for me.I will pay for SpadNex, but is difficult yo use?I only have radio panel but i want more panels on the future.

Regards

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Guimasu said:

Hello everyone, all of this is new for me.I will pay for SpadNex, but is difficult yo use?I only have radio panel but i want more panels on the future.

Regards

These tools are never easy to use, but the users are super friendly and willing to help out others.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone,

I downloaded spad.next on 14 trial days to check if it works with crj. I've been days breaking my mind trying to configure the transponder to work, but i can't. I watched de video of radio panel  and tryied to look for the online snippet but the profile i see on video, i can not find. I only want the transponder to work, because com1 works, and with that for me is at least ok. Can you help me to know why i can not find the profile?is because its a trial version? Thanks in advance.

Please login to display this image.

On 1/12/2022 at 1:01 PM, Guimasu said:

Hi everyone,

I downloaded spad.next on 14 trial days to check if it works with crj. I've been days breaking my mind trying to configure the transponder to work, but i can't. I watched de video of radio panel  and tryied to look for the online snippet but the profile i see on video, i can not find. I only want the transponder to work, because com1 works, and with that for me is at least ok. Can you help me to know why i can not find the profile?is because its a trial version? Thanks in advance.

Please login to display this image.

It's not a Profile it is a snippet .. and the video walks you through it and how to download it -- and if you don't want to download it it shows you how to program it .. it has nothing to do with the RTU knobs ...  There is no "typing" it out or explaining it more than what the video shows...

Archived