ENAV Install problems

reecemj

• Deputy Sheriffs

Red X indicates, that the simobjects of ENVA are not registered as such. So SODE displays X, becaseu it can't find them.

22 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Red X indicates, that the simobjects of ENVA are not registered as such. So SODE displays X, becaseu it can't find them.

Can you help get ENVA install? I don't know what to do next.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should use the ENVA instaler for P3Dv5. 

AS_TRONDHEIM-VAERNES-X-V2_P3DV5_V1040.zip
It will automatically install the addon with the add-on.xml method. There are the simobjects automatically registered. Run then the updater to get 1.0.6.0. Then you should run the config tool in the install folder.

But first:
unistall ENVA
delete all remaining ENVA files in 
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects

Now you are save to do a reinstall of ENVA.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have any xml files for the supported products there:

C:\Users\reece\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products

At minimum there should be one file for ENVA after ENVA install.

No products folder no xml for ENVA. There is Documents\Aerosoft\. Inside the Aerosoft are folders AerosoftTwinOtterExtended and Asupdater. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, your VersInfo contains some strange I formations regarding the installed sims/folders.

That does not match with what the updater does indicate.

Please post a screenshot of the install summary, that is displayed after entering all data in the installer, right before you click install. So we can see, what folders the installer has detected.

• 2 weeks later...

I uninstall v4 version. Reinstall v5 version, the updater updated itself but same error. here is the screen shot .

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

What I can see here is that you install the addon inside the simulator path. That’s a nogo.

Use a path outside the sim path.

the installer is detecting the asupdater folder. I have no idea why it doesn’t place the correct files. Can you. Reset the products folder manually, and try to reinstall.

Archived