CRJ 700 Third Party Livery Adria Airways

NISMO

I accept that you do not bring certain liveries into the game. Of Course I don´t like the decision, but it is your game.  

I have the problem that Adria Airways' third-party livery didn't work on the CRJ 700. When I flew with Lufthansa Standard Livery, I didn't have the problems. I attribute this to the fan-made livery. With this livery I have problems with the pressure, with climb rates and the machine does not fly the Route on the autopilot. I did not have this problems with Lufthansa Standard Livery.

You should analyze what the problem is. You always refer to the third party liveries, but when the liveries don't work on your plane. i don't have the fun on the game. 

I want to fly with Adria Airways Livery and for me as a customer it doesn't matter whether it comes from Aerosoft or someone else. But for me it is important that it works!

It's not that aerosoft don't want to bring a certain livery out with the CRJ, the issue is, the CRJ has many operators and they can't do a livery for every operator. So they pick liveries from the most common operators, adria is also defunct, so they're even less likely to get a aerosoft launch livery.

Now your issue, having been in flight sim for a long time, issues like this aren't aerosoft's issue (Mathijs may disagree) when people create mods for aircraft (i.e. liveries) it's up to the creator to make sure they work with the aircraft, not the other way round, if every 3rd party livery didn't work, then it possibly is an issue for aerosoft, In this case I would  ask the creator of the livery for help. Also not sure where you downloaded the adria livery from but I have 2 installed from flightsim to and they both work perfectly for me

I would accept the argument, that there are many providers. However, Adria Airways was one of the largest operator of the CRJ900 in Europe from 2010 to 2019, larger than Binter or Hop. In the fleet they had 9 CRJ900 , 2 CRJ700 and 6 CRJ200. And even though the airline comes from a small country, it has many fans in Germany, the Netherlands and Slovenia.  From my point of view, Adria Airways belongs in the game.

It is a shame that aerosoft does not recognize this demand.

If I ask a lot of planespotters, they want this airline in the game.

To the second question, thank you I will ask the developer and i hope he can solve the problem. Thanks for the hints and help!

• Aerosoft

We have had this argument with any aircraft product, there are always liveries people think we are crazy not to include. But this is a partly a marketing decision, we simply have very few customers in Slovenia so while you might think the demand is very high, this is not what our market research shows. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
30 minutes ago, NISMO said:

Adria Airways was...

That's the point. Focus should be on operators still being alive. But anyway, for sure you'll soon find a paint on the web once the CRJ900 is being released.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived