Fuel prediction incorrect

RF pilot

On the MDF data page, all of the fuel predictions at waypoints and final destination are significantly incorrect. Is this on the list of bugs?  Also what is the difference between predicted and measured fuel consumption?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently seeing negative fuel values in another flight. My route is CYUL KESKA SAVEX KANUR TUKIR Q806 BOBTA CUUGR2 KDTW. My ZFW from SimBrief is 59122 with block fuel of 11016. I'm shortly after departure and you can see from my screenshot that I still have a total fuel of almost 10,000 lbs. but my prediction for every waypoint is negative. It's interesting that it actually goes up from KANUR to my TOC before going back down which is obviously impossible.

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2021 at 2:26 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay we added this to the list of things to check.

Has it been checked yet? Any plans for an update before releasing the CRJ900/1000 to fix some of the many issues like these? It's been awfully quiet on the bug fixing front besides "We'll check this" or "We'll have a look at that". No replies to topics with joyous messages like "This has been fixed in the upcoming update". 

So we are looking at these issues for two months by now, not being able to use the product like intended, for day to day normal ops. 260nm on 100kg of fuel, sign me up.

8 hours ago, CRJay said:

Has it been checked yet? Any plans for an update before releasing the CRJ900/1000 to fix some of the many issues like these? It's been awfully quiet on the bug fixing front besides "We'll check this" or "We'll have a look at that". No replies to topics with joyous messages like "This has been fixed in the upcoming update". 

So we are looking at these issues for two months by now, not being able to use the product like intended, for day to day normal ops. 260nm on 100kg of fuel, sign me up.

Please show me your Service Level Agreement that you pay to "entitle" you to information or updates?

You just can't help yourself can you?  What happened today?  couple of Karen's on a flight?  I could not get this level information from what ever airline you work for if I dreamed of it....

2 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

Please show me your Service Level Agreement that you pay to "entitle" you to information or updates?

You just can't help yourself can you?  What happened today?  couple of Karen's on a flight?  I could not get this level information from what ever airline you work for if I dreamed of it....

I’m sorry you are so offended by me asking a few questions regarding bugs and issues that have been around for quite some time. I believe no one would like to see these return in a paid expansion for this aircraft. 

I see you can only resort to personal attacks. But hey, luckily no one asked for your opinion, so go yell at the sky outside or something. 

10 hours ago, CRJay said:

Have to agree, it has gone very quiet on this front...

On 9/9/2021 at 2:32 PM, CRJay said:

I’m sorry you are so offended by me asking a few questions regarding bugs and issues that have been around for quite some time. I believe no one would like to see these return in a paid expansion for this aircraft. 

I see you can only resort to personal attacks. But hey, luckily no one asked for your opinion, so go yell at the sky outside or something. 

That is the beauty of it ... You give your opinion in other threads where not asked and I give mine...

On 9/11/2021 at 11:33 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

The issue is on our list.

Yes Mathijs, but WHAT list?  How many lists do you and AS have?  Are there any lists of the lists?  Are you lists alphabetized or date ordered.  If alphabetized, by which letter first or last?  Are  any of your lists provided to any government agency?  Do you have a list app or a list of apps?  When you said "The issue is on our list" does that mean that only that issue is on the list or the issue was added to one or more lists.  Does any of this have anything to do with the Hall and Oates hit from the 80s Your Kiss is On My List? Is a bucket list an actual list of different types of buckets? If you create a journal of boats leaning to one side or another would that be a list of lists?

Archived