Custom Scenery - Daytona Beach International Airport

After installing custom scenery for KDAB, I get the following message on start-up of X-Plane 11.55r2:

"There was a problem loading the scenery package.

Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - KDAB Daytona/

The Scenery may not look correct

Please see the Log.txt file script for detailed error information below:

In the log.txt file, I found the following:

Warning for missing scenery file: +30-081

Warning for missing scenery file: +30-080

The most obvious visual observation is that taxiway edge lights appear to float in the air and obscure taxiways and runways mostly at intersections. Also, there is is no longer an option to begin a flight from the General Aviation SE Ramp which is off Taxiway E at E1.

I have limited software experience. I am NOT a developer, NOR am I a "coder".  I installed this Add-on following the steps exactly as stated in the Daytona Beach International XP Manual.  I have already removed and reloaded the custom scenery for KDAB twice with no result.  Are there any suggestions to correct this 'bug'. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Administrator

Hello,

do you have installed the required SAM Plugin?

Best way is to do it with the help of the SAM2 Suite.

More infos and a download link you find here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151811-sam2-suite/

But if this also will not work, please send us your whole Log.txt file as an attachement.

Then we can look for more details for the problem.

Greets Heinz

I do not know if my installation of x-plane 11 includes the SAM Plugin. I will access the hyperlink you provided above and research. I will come back to you after I check. Thank you.

Archived