Problem with Flight factor (2)

Sorry... English is not my language.. I am from Spain.
I bought the program at Aerosoft..... and not bought only this one..... and I have done all the things  you posted when you have a problem with FlightFactor.And Aerosoft  just close the topic... 

I think.... that is not the correct way..... I am saying that the Flight Factor Support not works.... and you said that is not your ticket support... but you sell all of their products... .. 

I just contact with the one.. i bought it..... 

I think... it is not the correct way...... 

I put he same message again..... I have still the same problem........ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you make a ticket, one of the fields is the key number, and I don't understand why they tell me what the key number is, .... I send it to you ... twice ... that was on the 30th of June, and on July 3 I have sent you the plane code again ...

until today .. I have not received any response.

I don't understand why, if one of the data they ask for is the product key, why they ask me for it again. Also ... I have sent them twice ... I give them the emails that I have had with them. Logically, I have deleted my product key and my email.

icket #042547    

Ticket Status: Open
Department: Support
Create Date: 06/28/2021 11:01 am
Name: José Fuentes
Email: ________________________
Phone:  

Product Name: Boeing 767
Subject: Need to reset my key number

Subject: Reset my key number.
06/28/2021 11:01 am    José FUENTES
Hi: I try to install the latest version of th B767 (also with FPDS), and it said it has to reset the key. 

Please, can you reset it.

Thanks in advance.
06/30/2021 7:53 pm    XXX
Please provide the key for the B767
07/01/2021 1:06 pm    Jose Gmail

The B767-300 extended key is _______________________________________

Thanks

De: Flight Factor Support System [mailto:XXX]
Enviado el: miércoles, 30 de junio de 2021 20:53
Para:
XXX 
Asunto: Re: Reset my key number. [#042547]

07/03/2021 2:12 pm    José FUENTES
Please.. can you  reset my key (my key is ___________________________________________

Post a Reply

To best assist you, we request that you be specific and detailed 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have again removed email addresses from your post and also names from people you don't not know if they are ok with being posted publicly.

Just a thought on your post: have you noticed that there is a weekend between your email sending in your serial number to flight factor and now? Maybe the good people from there are simply not working on weekends?

Pherhaps... you are right.... but.. let suppose you are right.. the people... perhaps is not wotrking....  but close the topics... Why???

Archived