Hello all, 

I must say, the more I use the unit, the better the experience gets. It is so swift and without delay. Still I am experiencing a few issues that hopefully can be resolved.

1) Every time I power down the pc (and the unit now switches off because my usb buses are no longer powered), and restart the computer I get the welcome aboard loading screen with the green pulsating dots. When I start the bridge software while the sim is running, the cdu will not connect and the loading screen remains on. The only thing that seems to work then is to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable and then it works instantly. Is there a way in which I don't have to replug the unit every time to get it working

2) the annunciator lights and the execute light are very very dim. Is there a way to make them brighter?

Thanks.

Hello, for now I'm actually doing just that - unplugging the USB when I'm done flight simming.  Since I use the computer for many other tasks, sims, and games I would rather just have the unit powered off and out of the way.  So my current makeshift procedure has been (1) close out the sim, (2) unplug the unit, (3) close out the software.

I know this doesn't answer your question specifically and I'm sure Cockpit Master will be answering shortly.

Once they have a power down built into the unit itself I think it will make our issues go away.  Looking forward to that if they can build this functionality in!

On 7/4/2021 at 10:48 PM, danielwestdijk said:

Hello all, 

I must say, the more I use the unit, the better the experience gets. It is so swift and without delay. Still I am experiencing a few issues that hopefully can be resolved.

1) Every time I power down the pc (and the unit now switches off because my usb buses are no longer powered), and restart the computer I get the welcome aboard loading screen with the green pulsating dots. When I start the bridge software while the sim is running, the cdu will not connect and the loading screen remains on. The only thing that seems to work then is to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable and then it works instantly. Is there a way in which I don't have to replug the unit every time to get it working

2) the annunciator lights and the execute light are very very dim. Is there a way to make them brighter?

Thanks.

Hello Daniel, Yes it is the only way now by unplugging the CDU to shut it down. The good thing is this device is hot swap applicable so it won't be damaged by doing so. We actually have noticed this issue as many customers want a shut-down function without removing the USB plug, which is something we are looking at and try to resolve. Please bear with us

Archived