Why is climbe performance not working corectly?

vegasjon777

I've flown a lot of flights, and some seem to work fine while lately others have not. Right now, I am flying the CRJ500 at full throttle with 7262 lbs fuel, 260 lbs fwd cargo, and 815 lbs in aft cargo. Took off from KRDU and aircraft will not climb past 1600 ft with throttle at 90%, and my airspeed is 190...it almost seems something wrong in the weight calc within FSFS... Anyone have to deal with this or have an easy fix? Thanks for any help you can provide..

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Just restarted this same exact flight, same everything and its working as it should...Is there a phantom spoiler thing going on maybe where MSFS isnt detecting them retracted? Thats how it was acting...

My first thought on this is, don't use the simulator to load pax/cargo/fuel into the CRJ.  It has it's own load page for a reason I suspect.  Now I am not sure that you did, but you show the loadout in the simulator interface so that is what I reasonably suspect.  

There was an issue in the past where it was recommended that before each flight you cycle the spoiler lever to ensure spoilers were in the DOWN position because the default situation started the aircraft with the spoiler deployed, which severely impacted climb pfce.  I suspect that may be at play here.

7 hours ago, Danny Vincken said:

CG is way off! Don't change the CG in the Sim Fuel and eright TAB.

Don't change ANYTHING in the sim fuel and weight tab when flying the CRJ.

Archived