Multiple minimums callouts

Pollot

For approximately 2 months I have a minimums callout problem. It is being repeated even after passing DH. It happens at every approach which uses DH (it doesn't occur with MDA). I saw a forum topic from March with a similar issue, but it's still happening for me so I decided to make this post.

Here's an example video showing this issue:

I can confirm that I also see this issue.  I get the call-out at the set DH and then it repeats 3 or 4 times as I continue the approach.  Once I touch down, it seems to stop.

At the Prepar3D version it´s the same, either setting DH recieving multiple callouts or MDA with no audible callout at all, just blinking at the PFD.

Would be great if that could be fixed.

Regards,

Herbert

4 hours ago, Puukka said:

At the Prepar3D version it´s the same, either setting DH recieving multiple callouts or MDA with no audible callout at all, just blinking at the PFD.

Would be great if that could be fixed.

Regards,

Herbert

I just did a test approach, and I didn't have a callout for MDA too. I remembered that something was wrong with MDA, but I forgot what exactly. Thanks for reminding me. Let's hope that they'll fix it and not only for MSFS CRJ, but P3D one as well.

Regards,

Olaf

As Herbert (aka Puukka) stated, there is also a problem with MDA. Because I can't edit the post, I will add it here with a pretty thick font.

There isn't any audible callout for MDA at all! It is only displayed on the PFD. I have already tried a complete reinstall of the CRJ, but It didn't change anything. Looking into these issues would be greatly appreciated. Don't forget about other simulators as well!

Please login to display this image.

Just echoing that I have experienced both of these issues -- repetitive minimums callouts when DH is set and none when MDA is set.

Archived