Zurich Prof V2 - ASUpdater entry missing

Airbus_Simmer

Hi

I noticed that after installing Zurich Prof V2 (latest Version) that there is no entry in ASUpdater for Zurich. I reinstalled the Setup multiple times but no lock.

Can you provide the XML or advise on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem on your system is, that there is no "Products" folder below the "Aerosoft\ASUpdater" folder. Product xml files are stored in there.

I don't know who deleted that folder from your system, but if you create it manually and re-install the your add-ons which support the ASUpdater, everything will be fine again.

Ok, Interesting. The ASUpdater was in my case installed by the Zurich Prof V2 Setup as I'm doing a complete SIM Reinstall. I manually recreated the Products folder and reinstalled  the Scenery and the XML isnow  present. Looks like there's a bug in the Installer.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

I was just able to recreate your problem on my system. You are right, it looks like the AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-ZURICH-20_PROF_P3DV5_V2001.exe installer is having a problem.

I will pass this into AS development.

But at least I also checked that my above explained workaround works ;) 

Archived