N2 rising up to 25% without engine start

tribejagd

When you start in Cold & dark mode and activate the knob for electrical power, N2 is directly rising to 25%.

This must be a bug cause in your manual is written, that N2 rises after engine start.

When can we expect the next bug fix? I think meanwhile there are some fixes which should be solved...

Regards

Markus

8 hours ago, tribejagd said:

When you start in Cold & dark mode and activate the knob for electrical power, N2 is directly rising to 25%.

This must be a bug cause in your manual is written, that N2 rises after engine start.

When can we expect the next bug fix? I think meanwhile there are some fixes which should be solved...

Regards

Markus

This has been seen before... related to axis being mapped that should be removed.

vor 5 Stunden , LesOReilly sagte:

This has been seen before... related to axis being mapped that should be removed.

It's not the Axis, its the engine shortcut at my engine control button of the Honeycomb Alpha... If somebody will have this issue hope that helps.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If I remember correct it's the engine starter assignment in MSFS control settings. So please check that and remove any if it's assigned to any of your controllers.

Archived