A330 keeps turning right.

Hi Guys,

Just did a complete reinstall of the A330 and now i have an issue where the plane is constantly turning right will not taxi straight,the auto rudder is enabled both in P3D and on the plane, the tiller is disabled

but i have tried turning them both on or off,it doesnt help the plane is constantly turn right in circles,i dont use any rudder pedals just a joystick which is configured in P3Dv4.5.

I dont seem to have this issue with anyother payware aircraft including the smaller buses,just the A330,i know im more than likely doing something wrong but i cant figure it out.

P3Dv4.5.

Gary Jones

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Hi,Thanks for getting back to me,axis bindings im not to sure what they are,as i said the smaller buses are fine and i havent changed any settings with regarding

my joystick,so im at a loss what causing it,everything was fine prior to the fresh install of the update.

Gary Jones.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello firstcaptainjones,

Please check the rudder axis settings from the Prepar3D controller menu and the axis calibration.

Hi 

Just remember I had it before and it was one of the thrust lever advanced by itself but i can not remember how  i fixed it !!!!!

Archived