Airbus Pro 1.4.3.0 spoilers

GeoffB

Since the update to 1.4.3.0 I can't operate the spoilers from the keyboard shortcut "/".  Is there a known problem?

Thanks

Geoff

Hi Guys,

I can second this the default / to operate the spoilers is not working in the smaller buses,have not checked the A330,

this key is working with all my other addon aircraft,PMDG,QW etc.

Gary Jones.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys, Thanks for the reports. I can recreate this issue on smaller busses as well and will forward it. A330 seems to be working fine.

This problem also seems to extend to the Spoiler axis mapped through Prepar3d to the Bravo Throttle Quadrant.    It works correctly with the A330, however.

As a workaround I mapped the Detent button on the axis to deploy the brakes, and the same button (on release) to retract the brakes.

Hello,
I have a dream, strictly according to Martin Luther,
If Aerosoft provides a new update and there are errors in it that weren't there before, I don't have to wait that long again until they are eliminated.
With best regards
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo, 
ich habe einen Traum, streng nach Martin Luther,
Wenn Aerosoft ein neues update bereit stellt und darin Fehler sind, die vorher nicht waren, ich nicht wieder so lange warten muß bis diese beseitigt werden.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
CFG874 Bernd

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 hour , CFG874 sagte:

Martin Luther,

I do not know if Martin Luther ever had dreams, but I believe Martin Luther KING had.......

vor 3 Stunden , CFG874 sagte:

don't have to wait that long again until they are eliminated.

I guess that is our fate now as P3D users since MSFS has been released unfortunately...

I have a similar issue with the latest update. The speedbrake lever does not physically move in the flight deck and there are no notifications on the ECAM, but the spoilers are definitely up on the wings. 

• 3 weeks later...

Similar issue.

"/" just doesnt work at all at first.

I can get it to work by first moving the speedbreak to max with the mouse, then "/" will work both visually and notified in ECAM, but the lever still shows MAX.

• 2 weeks later...

I concur there is an issue. Just clean-installed the updated version of the A320/A321 professional (P3Dv4).

1) Move spoiler axis (Logitech yoke system), spoilers deploy in external model. Handle in the flight deck does not move.

2) Grab spoiler handle in flight deck with mouse and move the handle, spoilers deploy in external model.

Seems like this is almost more of an animation unlinking than the spoilers not deploying...

Archived