Knob/switch animation freeze

Jannis D.

Good evening,

At my last flight, all knobs and switches animations stopped working. The sounds of them were also quiet then. Avionics, displays and lights still works as before.

vor 19 Stunden , LesOReilly sagte:

had you gone outside of the aircraft and were in a drone mode or fixed view mode then went back into the cockpit?

No, never used the Drone at this session.

2 minutes ago, Jannis D. said:

No, never used the Drone at this session.

Okay ... that happened to me before where using the outside camera everything was locked up .. went back out pressed the Insert key then went back in and magically everyting was back to normal....  Also ended up with Pilots in the cockpit...  

Vor 1 Stunde, LesOReilly sagte:

Okay ... that happened to me before where using the outside camera everything was locked up .. went back out pressed the Insert key then went back in and magically everyting was back to normal....  Also ended up with Pilots in the cockpit...  

I know that bug with the visible pilots, but they weren't there. I also mentioned, that the displays still works and the buttons and switches also, but they didn't move or sound.

Archived