CRJ Altitude Select Bindings

Caddojumper

I will start with saying that I am using MSFS 2020 with the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle Quadrant.  I am very confused why we are unable to bind the Altitude select to a key or input from our peripherals.  I have no trouble binding the Heading, Vertical Speed, or Speed bugs.  But Altitude, one of the more important and widely used inputs, is not available.  I find it impossible to believe that these bindings cannot be programed to accept standard inputs like all of the other aircraft, including Working Title's CJ4 mod and FlyByWire's A32NX models which all use "independent" autopilots.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Best to check out the dedicated CRJ support area here: Aerosoft CRJ - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

Take a look around so you learn how it's laid out before checking in at the Controllers area, where you may find your question already answered, a useful video, or to repost your question:  Controllers, thrust levers, hardware panels - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

Finally, please note that where you first posted specifically states it's a non-support area.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived