TQ6 throttle quadrant input not recognized

Howdy from Texas! I am unable to use my TQ6 throttle quadrant in the CRJ as its input is not recognized in the current release (v1.0.5.0). My controller bindings are managed thru FSUIPC. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, read through the calibration tutorials and other related posts on the forum but I'm not able to resolve this particular issue. As others have reported, I have no issues with my FSUIPC controller bindings with any of the other planes in MSFS. I know you are working through the issue, just wanted to include my configuration should it have any bearing on your trouble-shooting efforts. Happy to test if it would be helpful.

Regards...g

20 hours ago, GaryG_443 said:

Howdy from Texas! I am unable to use my TQ6 throttle quadrant in the CRJ as its input is not recognized in the current release (v1.0.5.0). My controller bindings are managed thru FSUIPC. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, read through the calibration tutorials and other related posts on the forum but I'm not able to resolve this particular issue. As others have reported, I have no issues with my FSUIPC controller bindings with any of the other planes in MSFS. I know you are working through the issue, just wanted to include my configuration should it have any bearing on your trouble-shooting efforts. Happy to test if it would be helpful.

Regards...g

You are sending to the wrong binding via FSUIPC ...  you need to be sending to the Throttle_1_AXIS_EX1 and then the same for the throttle 1 axis...

There are a bunch of threads about this already. 

• Aerosoft

Hello Gary,

Can you simply check if assigning the TQ6 axes directly from MSFS Controls configuration panel works ?
(Temporary remove the FSUIPS throttle bindings)
The procedure for the TQ6 from GoFlight is quite similar to this one : 

Best regards.

Archived